1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

using google banned domain name

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by rahul.seth7, Aug 31, 2009.

Please help me
    i have purchased a domain name hotactresswallpapers.com from lacehost webhosting solution but later learned that it was used previously by someone who was penalized for wrong seo or any other noxious activity

can someone please inform me if google would take my site as the previous one and would not include me in its search result. as it takes url in consideration :confused:

rahul.seth7, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  2. CanadianEh

CanadianEh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest sending a reconsideration request to Google.

CanadianEh, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  3. osmasters

osmasters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just have your own site with legal content and request google to review your site again.

I am sure they will do and include it.

osmasters, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  4. kris1911

kris1911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess google appealing form is there and that can be useful for you. Banning from google will disturb you lot and it will hard to be popular.

kris1911, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  5. sriducati

sriducati Peon

Best Answers:
    dude why do u need google?there are many ways to earn money ....what if google does not accept your website?till now i did not beg google to accept my website for google adsense....but still still am earning good amount of dollars monthly....i suggest you not to beg google to accept your site..if they accept your site also ...you may not earn more than $5 per month... so try to get backlinks for your website and and start selling textlinks...thats what am doing now...: )

sriducati, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  6. traian13

traian13 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think he says the site was banned from google search not from google adsense...

traian13, Aug 31, 2009 IP