1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Prophesy of Mohammad (PBUH) in the Torah (Old Testament)

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Dodara, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    The Prophesy of Mohammad (PBUH) in the Torah (Old Testament)

The Qur'an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospels"

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy 18:18

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto you, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

'Among their brethren' clearly refers to a nation other than the Israelites. Otherwise it should have been 'Amongst yourselves'. The reference in (Deuteronomy 18:18) could fit nobody else except Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), and not Prophet Jesus, for the following reasons:

· Moses and Muhammad were born in the normal, natural course, i.e. the physical association of man and woman, but Jesus was created by a special miracle.

· Moses and Muhammad married and begot children, but Jesus remained a bachelor all his life.

· Moses and Muhammad brought new laws and new regulations for their people, but Jesus came only to fulfill the old law of Moses (Mathew 5:17-18).

· Both Moses and Muhammad died natural deaths and were buried, but Jesus was raised to heaven.

· Unlike Moses and Muhammad, who were accepted as prophets by their people in their very lifetime, Jesus was deserted even by his closest disciples" He came unto his own, but his own received him not." John 1:11

· Both Moses and Muhammad ruled and legislated besides their being prophets. This was not the case with Jesus.

· The only likeness between Moses and Jesus was that both belonged to the Children of Israel, like all other Israelite prophets such as Solomon, David, Isaiah, Daniel, Joshua, Zechariah, John, and many others.

Further, the well-known Deuteronomy 18:18, widely accepted as an unequivocal reference to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), is further clarified by the following verse (18:19):

"If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. "Deuteronomy 18:19

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"Neither the content of the revelation, nor its form, were of Mohammed's devising. Both were given by the angel, and Mohammed's task was only to repeat what he heard."
    (World Religions from Ancient History to the Present, by Geoffrey Parrinder, p. 472)

God sent the angel Gabriel to teach Muhammad the exact words that he should repeat to the people. The words are therefore not his own; they did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the angel. These are written down in the Qur'an word for word exactly as they came from God.

Now that we know that prophet we must listen to him, for, according to the Bible, God says:

"I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him" (Good News Bible, Deut. 18:19).

It's mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy 18:19

"If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account. "

It's mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy 18:20

" But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

Prophet Mohammad (PUH) preached the oneness of God for 23 years but was not killed by anyone. He did complete his job. Allah (swt) says in the holy Quran:

Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) preached that there is only ONE GOD. But the Bible says if the prophet speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.

"O Messenger (Muhammad SAW)! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you do not, then you have not conveyed His Message. Allah will protect you from people. Verily, Allah guides not the people who disbelieve."

Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was indeed protected by God Almighty because all the pagans try to kill him many times but they failed.

And Allah will protect you (Mohammad) from people. (5:67)

Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) condemned statues idol worshiping means fake gods.

It's mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy 18:21:22

You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?"

If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

What ever Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) predicted has come true.

http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=450

http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=450

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesized in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he saith, I am not learned."

Mohammad (PBUH) received his first revelation in the cave called HIRA which is located in Saudi Arabia, one day he was in the cave praising Almighty When Archangel Gabriel came to the cave and commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying IQRA- "Read", he replied "I am not learned"

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the Old Testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

Translation:"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is Mohammad. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarly im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

. DEUTERONOMY 33:2

The Qur'an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospels"

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
    Dodara, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  2. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Vague, unspecific and only evident afterthe fact when wild interpritation is applied. Yep, sounds like a religious prophecy.

I do love how your inept, incompetent god has been reduced to doing tricks similar to that which one would usually find in a grotty little back ally though.

stOx, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  3. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see, now you are an expert in the bibles interpretations.

The interpretations applied are the correct interpretations and you do not need to like it or approve it :rolleyes:

Dodara, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  4. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you show us please another "prophet" that had sex with 9 year old children?
    Can you prove us please how the beheading of 14-16 years boys is good for God?

Can a person with blood on his hands be a prophet??? No he cannot! The prophet must be with clean hearth, hands, and mind!

How can you call muhammad merciful when he himself was responsible for the beheadings of 600 POW?

Today's western society is way more merciful and humane than your "prophet". The execution of POW is considered a war crime in the civilized world.

There is way more proof muhammad was a criminal than a righteous person. And I just proved it in this post.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    Truth777, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  5. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's just as well because i think its shit and your prophet a paedophile. :rolleyes:

stOx, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    So how is it that I am subscribed to yet another post that has had my comments and the comments of several others deleted? What's the point of posting here if the moderation is going to continually delete posts. If you have a problem with me, give me a call, email me, or politely ask me not to post anymore.

Mia, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    My post was deleted for no reason as well. This is some real bullshit.

browntwn, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    So was Rob Jones..

I've about had it with this place.

Mia, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  9. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I have no idea why my post would have been deleted. All I said was that I am sure after reading this all the Jews and Christians will run right out an convert.

WHY ARE CERTAIN VIEWPOINTS BEING DELETED FROM THIS THREAD?

WHICH MOD IS DELETING MY POSTS?

10. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    ChaosTrivia, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  11. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Because your post was a waste of space, infact, they might aswell delete your account. And to Chaos your infractions are deserved, you post a million word essays that mean absolutley NOTHING.

[​IMG]

ThraXed, Aug 28, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  12. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for making this even more clear:

Your post has nothing to with the thread and is just a personal insult to me - whatever that is par for the course. My post was directly on topic, insulted no religion, and posed a serious question - which was did the OP expect Jews and Christians to suddenly think they should believe in Mohammad and Allah? So of course, my post is the one that should be deleted.

Too bad some MOD doesn't seem to have a clue what they are doing.

13. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually i was letting you know why your worthless post was deleted, because you were whinging. ;)

ThraXed, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  14. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    dunno about you browntwn but ThraXed earned the doubtful honor to be the first who makes it to my ignore list. So thank god I didn't have to read post #13 :)

That was not before I pmed a MOD with a selection of a few abusive posts from his very recent history, before the post you quote, hopefully he will get the nice ban that he along with all other members of this forum of all beliefs and opinions, deserves.

We are the morons here for trying to take this thing seriously and tried to have civilized conversations with it........

ChaosTrivia, Aug 28, 2009 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  15. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Lets have a discussion that focus on the subject itself and not your love for each other. Try not to comment on members but focus on the discussion.

wisdomtool, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  16. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I think I was the first reply to this thread. My post was directly on the topic:

"The Prophesy of Mohammad (PBUH) in the Torah (Old Testament)"​

Do you know why it was removed? I can't fathom the rule it may have violated. Thank you.

(I was trying to bait a mod to showing up. Not sure if you deleted the post, but I would appreciate an explanation from someone. It can be via PM if that is more appropriate.)

17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Someone with an opposing view I guess.

The insecure one.

Mia, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  18. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I figured out which mod deleted your posts - MODhomad the profit (pbuh)

debunked, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I knew it.. Now its time to convert!!!;)

Mia, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  20. Dodara

Dodara Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would appreciate if you can keep my topic clean and delete any off topic posts which most of them are.

Regards
    Dodara

Dodara, Sep 7, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.