1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are link building guidelines?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by neiljhonson, Aug 28, 2009.

If you are doing link exchange and some one say to you to put your link at home page but along with that link there are so many links already presents, Then what should you do? should you go with that link exchange or just leave it.

What are the guidelines of link building? what kind of link building is best?:rolleyes:

neiljhonson, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  2. Red Eye

Red Eye Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on homepage's PR he/she are offer. I'll go if he offers PR 4 or above.
    Basically I don't do link exchange or directory submit. It's too time consuming. I prefer comment on do follow blog or forum for my link building.

Red Eye, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  3. Deus Ex

Deus Ex Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd go with PR 4+ as well but the truth is that the more links on a page, the more the PR is split up into large pieces with the oldest links getting the most link juice -- check the age of the links and then choose yes or no -- if the links have been there for 3+ years, then yours won't have as much weight unless if it is on a page with a HIGH PR like 6+

Deus Ex, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  4. brian65

brian65 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm never very happy about doing link exchanges unless I personally know and trust the webmaster of the site I'm exchanging with. Really you shouldn't exchange with a page that has more than 5 to 10 outgoing links on a page but even if the page looks good at the time of the link exchange, a few weeks down the line it might have a load more outgoing links.

brian65, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  5. jokarl

jokarl Peon

Best Answers:
    The most important factor is if the outgoing links are relevant. Do they have a purpose? Do they add something to the visitor? Then its ok with outlinks IMO.

jokarl, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  6. Barre Tire

Barre Tire Peon

Best Answers:
    Linking to an authority site or 2 in your niche can actually boost your SE ranking. It sounds crazy to some people but if you are linking to a top level site it makes your site more important if that make sense.

Barre Tire, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  7. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    one way link building is best for seo.

newlogo, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  8. charisse090

charisse090 Peon

Best Answers:
    But, how can you do one way link building?

charisse090, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  9. deepakseo1

deepakseo1 Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest way is Social network , Blog comment etc....

deepakseo1, Aug 29, 2009 IP