1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hello newbiew

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lyechin2002, Aug 28, 2009.

hello I am newbie,

This my website www.earthrises.net

I have keep on posting and submitted nearly 30 article to article directories and social book marking. But I still see no result, can anyone tell me what I was doing wrong?:D

lyechin2002, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    submitting doesn't guarantee any result. depends on where you are submitting, how you are submitting, quality of the articles, and whether they are seo optimized or not. also, it may take lot more than just submitting 30 articles or few bookmarks depending on your niche. keep working ans use other link building methods as well.

sultanofseo, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  3. gocielo

gocielo Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to write informative, quality (unique) article on your site. If your articles are good enough people will bookmark and share your articles and this way your site will get prometed.

gocielo, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  4. elenabush

elenabush Peon

Best Answers:
    you should do create more quality back link as well as on page should well.

elenabush, Aug 28, 2009 IP
    tankard likes this.
  5. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to create quality articel with unique content. Do some Social Bookmarking to your site and submit your article in relevant sites. Quality backlinks and unique content always important.

Jeff Collision, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  6. jayw1988

jayw1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't bother doing that your wasting your time. Here's what you should be doing...

Open note pad and paste the urls for your top 20 competitors, then head over to http://www.backlinkwatch.com/, go though your competitors sites one by one and comment on all the forum and blog posts they've commented on. If you cant comment on the same post or thread just comment somewhere else on that blog or forum.

This will do 2 things, It will weaken your competitors by increasing OBL, that's why I said try and comment on the same post or thread, and this will strengthen your site at the same time.

Use your common sense when doing this, if other people are getting away with using anchor text then the chances are you will to, if not just use your sites pen name or your own.

And despite what some people may say, you should NOT vary your anchor text. This will confuse Google, use you main keyword and name only.

-Jay.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
    jayw1988, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  7. aliaero

aliaero Peon

Best Answers:
    salam to all
    i am new this universe and want to know that approximately in how much time could you be able to start your earnings in a professional manner using addsense.i am bloging for just two weeks and spending 2-3 hours daily for marketing and adding new stuff to my blog.
    thansk

aliaero, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  8. varun8211

varun8211 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest write unique content and submit on sites that are relevant to the topic!
    Continue with social bookmarking as well ..

varun8211, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  9. jayw1988

jayw1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    More bad advice... You shouldn't waste you time doing stuff like that, if you have the cash outsource it, if you don't then don't do it.

10. kanip

kanip Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. use on page SEO tecniques, such as omptimize your meta description, meta keyword and title
    2. write unique and naturallly "keyworded" content, not the spammy ones
    3. Continue linkbuilding through social bookmarking, bog comments and forums

kanip, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  11. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

This tip gets my vote today. What an insight! What a great thought!!!
    :eek:

To the OP: welcome to the sharks.
    Article marketing and social bookmarks cannot guarantee the results. You need to diversify your efforts. Build links and update your site frequently.

tankard, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  12. jayw1988

jayw1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed, amazing post! Build links, pure genius!

13. big-chad

big-chad Peon

Best Answers:

Even if these are not DoFollow blogs/forums? Should I focus my energies only on building backing links on DoFollow sites? Your thoughts?

Thx, chad

big-chad, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  14. jayw1988

jayw1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would stick with the dofollow ones, and when you've done that go to http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/showa.cgi?C=1151743

That article is pr 5 and 95% of its links are from blogs and profiles, go though some of the links its pure gold.