1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google allowing other Adnetworks for Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lakkineni, Aug 27, 2009.

For those who do not know, soon Google will be certifying certain Ad networks to compete for the Ad space on your websites. not sure about the qualifying criteria but worth to know how this effects Adsense income.

Does it help to improve adsense revenue for publishers as there are more ads competing for the same space?

FAQs on Google Certified Ad Networks

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/topic.py?topic=23494&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-en-et-asblog_2009-08-25&medium=link

lakkineni, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  2. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    that's a good news. And I think, it's our advantage.

kawebspy, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  3. romil_saxena

romil_saxena Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats very good

romil_saxena, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  4. nettech

nettech Peon

Best Answers:
    They have already implemented this, just log into your AdSense account and its under Ad Review Center. From my forst impressions, it seems as though its working and also increasing AdSense revenue, would like to hear from others too and their feedback!

Zaheer

nettech, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  5. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the heads up.So what do we need to do?

templates, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  6. nettech

nettech Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't actually need to do anything, just keep an eye on your revenue and see if there are any improvements or any negative impact.

Under Adsense Setup theres a tab called Ad Review or something, you should be able to do a few tweaks to that apparently. Still not to sure as I havent messed around with it but in a nutshell I think Google are allowing other AdNetworks to advertise on their network. Hopefully this may push up AdSense earnings since there will be more competition for keywords. In essence Google makes more money but it COULD mean more money for publishers but possibly more costs for AdWords advertisers.....we'll wait and see how this works out....

nettech, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  7. redigit

redigit Peon

Best Answers:
    I just had a VERY good day with AdSense and I think it is because of this. I have noticed a lot of AOL flash advertisements on most of my websites and my CPM was quite a bit higher then normal.

Has anyone else noticed this?

redigit, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  8. nitrogen

nitrogen Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed a large jump in earnings too. On one day I made as much as my last month's total.

nitrogen, Aug 30, 2009 IP