1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

I have stayed out of this for now as I have a lot of work going on at the moment and didn't want to get dragged into a slanging match. I think this route of conversation has run its course. I think it is time to draw a line under it and leave it there.

If people want to come onto this thread and ask questions that have been asked and answered so many times before then let them do it. If they do not want to read this whole thread then I do not believe they have the ability to put in the work that will make them money on the internet.

When I first started in IM i spent about 8 hours a day reading up on what I had to do and learning all the things I needed and then I started in good stead with a grounding that would help me become a success in this game.

I really think we need to move on to different conversations in this thread. How has everyone's month been for sale? Doeas anyone have any questions regarding anything that anyone can help them with here? Is there anything you would like to start next month to help improve your sales levels?

Onwards and upwards that is the saying for today and everyday until we can go up no further.

I appreciate everyone's comments here and I do appreciate all your support you have giving thoughout this journey. Let us all be friends and keep this thread in the spirit it was meant as a helpful, motivational thread!

Thanks Again

Pete

petehols, Aug 27, 2009 IP
    teapoint likes this.
  2. evolveforever

evolveforever Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree Pete.Most people tend to ask the same questions again and again - better to read this entire thread.

evolveforever, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  3. ExtremeDesigns

ExtremeDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree Pete, I have read the whole thread and there are lots of good tips in here. Thanks

ExtremeDesigns, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  4. KsNitro

KsNitro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The challenge with long threads is staying on topic (and avoiding the flames).

With that in mind, I'm looking forward to the next update from pete...and enjoyed reading the trends tutorial last night. :D

KsNitro, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  5. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for chiming in. I agree, if you don't like what people are posting, then just don't respond. Stop adding fire to the fuel. 80% of people are lazy and are looking for a short cut.

ParthS, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  6. Thedoper

Thedoper Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive read this thread over and over its like a bible to me, it gives me the inspiration to never give up. Ive made only about $100 so far in my short history but if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't of made a cent and would of given up long ago thank you pete

Thedoper, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  7. knight1

knight1 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a really great thread. I have been following it pretty much since you began. I was at first thinking to myself, oh boy here we go again another ezine's marketing journal where the person makes barely any sales from a TON of articles with little information given to us the readers.

I was wrong, instead it's a journal about actually making good money on the internet and bringing anybody who wants to follow with you.

Thanks!

knight1, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  8. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for the comments they really do help me. When I am feeling a bit low because of all the writing I often pop back on to this thread to read some of the Kind words and encouragement you all give me. This thread really wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for all of you.

Just a quick update I usually don't work weekends but decided to do a few hours on Sunday as I was exccited by a product that I thought could do quite well. I have started writing articles for it on Thursday and continued through friday and a few hours on saturday. Over the weekend it has bumped my clickbank figures quite considerably. I made $547.19 over the weekend. Which is one of my best clickbank figures for a while.

Plimus is still ticking along nicely. I am averaging about 8 sales a day with them just now. Nearly the end of the month and the figures stand as follows -

CLickbank

Sales - 85
    Refunds - 5
    Total - 80
    Total Income - $2,204.87

Plimus

Sales - 157
    Refunds - 7
    Total - 150
    Total Income - $4114.57

Total income overall - $6,619.44

Getting Better if I do say so myself. I really would like to take this to the next level. Fully integrate PPC and a lot of media Buying. I am also, I think going to heavily concentrate on Video Marketing over the next month to see if I can increase the sales even more. I would love to have a $10,000 month before christmas.

Anyways I better get going got a few more articles to write up just now.

Thanks All for Following.

Pete

petehols, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  9. BurtGummer

BurtGummer Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, the difference between Plimus and Clickbank is amazing. Thanks for the update on the total stats. About how many articles do you think you have published to date?

BurtGummer, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  10. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Burt

I must have about over 600 now. I think it is not plimus it is the product that is converting. I don't think there is any competition on this product at all.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  11. KsNitro

KsNitro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pete, that figure of $6,619.44 for the month, are those sales coming from the last month's marketing efforts only? Or are you getting sales from articles written months ago as well.

I'm wondering how much value the older articles are bringing to the mix.

KsNitro, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  12. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    KSNitro that was not the right question to ask. Pete is talking about his overall sales from his very first article.

There are articles that still convert even months after. And after all no one is able to track the exact figures from his "last month" efforts.

Still haven't joined Plimus but I've seen tons of products that need attention. Will decide to join the network but not before I make a solid plan.

Pete keep it up, you're on your way to a 10K month.

evelinawilliams007, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  13. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Totally awesome work Pete, it's great to watch someone create such an income before you eyes, very inspirational!...............now if only I could write 600 articles.....:D

terryd, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  14. k state

k state Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck with this man!

Hope it works out as ud like it too

k state, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  15. KsNitro

KsNitro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    precious007, pete posted his total sales for the month (not since the beginning) which is what my question was based on. His monthly sales are looking very good now as compared to the first few months and I was wondering if he thinks all the articles he wrote from the beginning are still paying off, or if this months sales are mostly from the current months marketing efforts. And I'm not asking about exact tracking, just wondering in general what he thinks.

KsNitro, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  16. petehols

Best Answers:
    @KsNitro I have just checked there was 3 sales during this month from 1 product that I started promoting in the beginning. However I cannot tell whether they are from articles back then or some from a few months ago. With all the articles it would be to hard to track them exactly.

Hope this helps

Pete

petehols, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  17. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    Great job Pete. I am very interested in the video marketing myself. I have made a couple of videos and was able to geo target them to page one but it was very limited search volume.

squeezeplaycards, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  18. wccanuck

wccanuck Guest

Best Answers:
    when yo usay "media buying" what are you referring to?

wccanuck, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  19. wccanuck

wccanuck Guest

Best Answers:
    also, this is completely up to you and do not expect you to do it, but I am sure a lot of people are wondering about your landing pages. I don't expect you to give a link to one of them otherwise you would be exposing your product, but was wondering if you could maybe show us a rough template of what is working for you?

Do you believe you are converting more so because of your articles, or once they read your landing page?

Maybe that could be something your email subscribers could get ;)

wccanuck, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  20. anglefourfivemedia

anglefourfivemedia Banned

Best Answers:
    yeah it took me two hours to read the whole thread...

this thread is looking like the YouTube comments where the video is of a monkey smoking a cigar and the comments are talking Obama's health insurance reform...

anglefourfivemedia, Sep 1, 2009 IP
    teapoint likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.