1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Long term PHP/MySQL/CSS programmer needed - 30+ hours a month

Discussion in 'Programming' started by edango, Aug 25, 2009.

Good morning,

I run a development firm with nearly 10 major residual clients who send guaranteed work in every week. Some of these clients run very large sites (20,000 pages plus) so I need someone with a diverse skillset. I'm gaining new clients as well and basically can't handle some of the overflow and lose smaller projects because I don't have time. Below is more information on the position, If you know Ruby on Rails please let me know and please PM me your information. I want someone who enjoys challenging new work, as most of the work you'll be doing has NOT been done before. So being an ace coder is crucial. If you are well versed in Joomla and Virtuemart that's a big plus so let me know!

Criteria:

1) US based - lower 48 or UK based. I'll entertain others from Europe but I need availability in a general Eastern Time Zone slot

2) PHP, MySQL, XML, CSS, RSS, HTML, DHTML, Java, JSP (Ruby?) intermediate to advanced experience, prefer those with at least 2+ years

3) Fluent english, native speaker - prefer people that can send an email that's remotely grammatically correct

4) I need you during the standard 8:00-5:00 work week

If you're available by phone, that's good, but not required.

Send me the following:

1) Resume / Portfolio (include everything you can do)

2) Your best hourly rate (I understand quality costs, but in this economy, everything and everyone is paying less, including clients) - you'll be receiving 30+ hours a month, so keep that in mind.

3) Availability hours

4) Methods of contact

5) Average response time

If you have instant messanger or skype, that's good too, let's make something happen!

edango, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  2. mrphp

mrphp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How about from Philippines? I'm available via phone/email/instant messengers.

mrphp, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  3. webgig

webgig Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, i have 4+ years experience in LAMP platform. Besides that i also do XHTML/CSS and customization of Open Source like WP,Joomla,Drupal,Magento etc

webgig, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  4. Niazza

Niazza Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi

I am representing US-based company with development office in Europe. We are reachable anytime, (working hours, EST).

The skill set listed below is one of our core competences.
    (incl. PHP, MySQL, XML, CSS, RSS, HTML, DHTML, Java, JSP)

We have 75+ full time developers and software engineers (Junior to Sr. level)

We can offer you both software development package services for delivering particular task and full cycle development.

English: upper intermediate.
    8:00-5:00 work week (EST).

Methods of contact: e-mail, skype, US cell , meeting in person with our management team if you are based somewhere around Bellevue or Redmond, WA.

I send you our portfolio as soon as you give me your e-mail address. Please check your PMB for our pay rate details. We are ready to start ASAP. The best way to contact is skype jenny.zorina or cell
    and I will get back to you shortly.

Jenny Zorina
    Ph. 1 347 329 5468

Niazza, Aug 27, 2009 IP