1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long does EPN take to get back to you?!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Omar_Khan, Aug 6, 2009.

Hello,

I applied to EPN over 2 weeks ago and haven't heard a decision yet. Does it normally take this long?

Also, from what I've heard about how EPN treats new affiliates, will they even bother getting back to me if I was rejected?

Thanks for the help.

Omar_Khan, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  2. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    From what I've heard...never. With the continued degradation in their program you would be better off putting effort into something else anyway.

geomark, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  3. cri8bat

cri8bat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It took me about 6 months to get approved to EPN!
    what I suggest is to create a decent website and then apply for their program

cri8bat, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  4. ashen_jr

ashen_jr Member

Best Answers:
    or you can purchase EPN's. If they don't get back to you after 7 days, then you were not accepted. Let me know if I can be of any help.

ashen_jr, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  5. Omar_Khan

Omar_Khan Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to give an update,

I ended up getting rejected. They gave me a list of 10 possible reasons why I got rejected. They didn't tell me how to improve the site or anything. The email ended with them telling me to not bother reapplying unless I met their standards (not in so many words though)

All the rumors I heard were true about EPN =(

Omar_Khan, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  6. froggy

froggy Member

Best Answers:
    Is this Ebay Partner Network we're talking about? I don't get what you mean about purchasing EPN's ashen_jr? I probably need to become an ebay affiliate soon and this thread isn't making me hopeful. :(

froggy, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  7. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why you try to get into that EPN ? Program is shit and pay crap and constantly invent new ways to reject affiliates and pay less to current ones! Let it die overtime, then they probably will learn from mistakes. There are so much posibility to earn and EPN is in the end on that list online. Maybe it's little better than adsense, that's it.

DPParadise, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  8. ashen_jr

ashen_jr Member

Best Answers:
    Purchasing EPNs provides a domain verified EPN with gmail and paypal that people can use to make money. I love the talk that EPN is dead. Those people are either getting out or wanting everyone else out. Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

ashen_jr, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  9. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    I was last year in it, was in and approved within 5 minutes, then realised that EPN make constant changes and there is no much money in it comparing with CB or CPA networks so I simply forget and don't even log in. They close my account for inactivity. I can make new one anytime. All you need is US LLC with bank account. Stop promoting your crap there ashen:)

DPParadise, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  10. ashen_jr

ashen_jr Member

Best Answers:
    If all you need is an US LLC with a bank then everyone could get an EPN, correct? How come they can't? Ebay does a lot more than just look at if you have a LLC and a bank account. A LOT MORE!! EPN's are harder to get and the price of buying them has doubled. It's all about supply and demand.

ashen_jr, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  11. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    "If all you need is an US LLC with a bank then everyone could get an EPN, correct?" Correct.

Omar are not from US/don't have US based LLC. That's why you want him enter in your shady scheme.

"EPN's are harder to get and the price of buying them has doubled. It's all about supply and demand." Even if it's true that's the most bullshit desicion anyone can made, cause as I said there is no big money potential comparing with clickbank or cpa networks, hell even with per sale programs.

DPParadise, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  12. ashen_jr

ashen_jr Member

Best Answers:
    There is no shady scheme here. EPN accounts are EPN accounts. You use them as you use them. U.S. and Canada ones are what I provide. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on where money is to be made. I know that people can make $xx,xxx a month with EPN. I also know people making $0 with EPN. It is all in how you handle your business. You don't have to be from the U.S. to run a U.S. EPN, but you need to make sure that the IP accessing the information is from the U.S. Appreciate your thoughts there Paradise, but maybe you should research some more facts so that we can have an intelligent conversation instead of conversing on opinions.

13. DPParadise

Best Answers:
    Ok, then Omar should just go to any VPN company and order VPN with US ip. Like here www.strongvpn.com for example.

Sorry for ruining your business. I simply think it much more lucrative to earn $10k+/month from EPN then selling accounts:) Very strange that you are doing the opposite.

DPParadise, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  14. ashen_jr

ashen_jr Member

Best Answers:
    I never said that I am doing the opposite. But if I can make $xx,xxx a month doing both, then that works. IM is all about supplying for the demand and making money. Appreciate the apology, but you are not ruining my business, just wanted to converse and make sure that we talked about the facts. Good luck in all that you do.

15. sin

sin Peon

Best Answers:
    I just laugh at all your BS messages trying to get some moron to buy your accounts. What world do you live in? Are you aware of the latest news from EPN this week? You should be giving those accounts for free and then beg people to accept your thanks for accepting them. EPN accounts are worth sssshhit now. Only morons who wouldn't recognize a T-bone unless you shove their heads up a butcher's ass will keep creating content to promote ebay now. New policy pays per click depending on the mood the algorithm is at the moment. Meaning, Ebay just killed what was left of EPN program.

Not a sane soul will keep creating content to promote Ebay on those terms. Basically they are paying you whatever they want to pay you. I'm leaving my account for dead until they close it. I'm removing all that smells EPN from my site.

sin, Aug 27, 2009 IP
    DPParadise likes this.
  16. ashen_jr

ashen_jr Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your opinion, you speak very bold of someone who doesn't know what business model I am running. Let me check my email and see how many people are asking for EPN's, hmmmm, 32 emails requesting EPNs. I love Ebay's plan. Change the rules a bit, clean house and then see who is really serious. I don't agree with what they are doing, but, they can do what they want. There is still plenty of money to be made. You will be one of the many that will lose their account and then come bitching because you can't get back in.

ashen_jr, Aug 28, 2009 IP