1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

* Famous $100 48 hr PSD Only Contest: *

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by oneawesomeguy, Aug 18, 2009.

1. que_passa

que_passa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So, I will update my design soon (firstly i'm thinking, that we're talking about redesign and i didn't add any new elements, sorry)

que_passa, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  2. ritesh2408

ritesh2408 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am working on my entry. I will submit my design soon.

ritesh2408, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  3. bizzard

bizzard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My entry
    [​IMG]

bizzard, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  4. Genial

Genial Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please wait for my entry.

Genial, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  5. stardesigns99

stardesigns99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My try..

[​IMG]

stardesigns99, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  6. katesrobyn

katesrobyn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here's change of logo colors, and theme color for more clinical sense...

[​IMG]

katesrobyn, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  7. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my submission. Feedback is appreciated!

[​IMG]

PHPGator, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  8. oneawesomeguy

oneawesomeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys. Everything is looking good so far. I like how some of you have really used the colors from the logo and made the website look very clinical. Those are the two most important factors I will consider when choosing a winner. There is still about five more hours in this contest so I will wait until the end to comment on everybody's designs.

oneawesomeguy, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  9. que_passa

que_passa Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
    que_passa, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  10. graphicslover

graphicslover Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my entry. I used a popular clinical swatch from colourlovers.com. But if you think the color is too dark, I can definitely make adjustment.
    [​IMG]
    Feedback deeply appreciated.

graphicslover, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  11. jnjnnino

jnjnnino Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please wait for my entry ... am making now..please

jnjnnino, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  12. sLiMsHaDys

sLiMsHaDys Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sLiMsHaDys, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  13. jnjnnino

jnjnnino Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just go with a simple..

here's my try..hope to make it on time..

v1
    [​IMG]

v2
    [​IMG]

it's the background that only differs a little.

feedback is very much appreciated

jnjnnino, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  14. suke

suke Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    here my entry

[​IMG]

suke, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  15. oneawesomeguy

oneawesomeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys. I like what I am seeing... Only about 30 minutes left so if you are working on something, be sure to post it here before time is up. :)

oneawesomeguy, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  16. dechapoe

dechapoe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Christopher...here's my entry.:)

[​IMG]

dechapoe, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  17. stardesigns99

stardesigns99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A little changes..

[​IMG]

stardesigns99, Aug 20, 2009 IP
    jokomamamita likes this.
  18. oneawesomeguy

oneawesomeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cool thanks guys. Let me review all these designs today and I will come back here and post my usual comments on each design and announce a winner. I love everything so far though!

oneawesomeguy, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  19. oneawesomeguy

oneawesomeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys. I am looking through all of these entries and will announce a winner within one day or so. I will surely post the winner here like I always do! :)

P.S. For those of you who want another design contest while I figure out a winner here, check out: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=12314586

oneawesomeguy, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  20. oneawesomeguy

oneawesomeguy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay here are my usual comments:

General comments: Most people tried to redesign the site I mentioned basically word-for-word or picture-for-picture. You know who you are :) As I mentioned, this will be an entirely new website, but will feature the same product. I will be more specific in the future.

rigved123: As I mentioned this was a contest for a website design, sorry for the confusion. I like the colours used in your logo however. I also like how the grey changes from dark to light.

Janine: My favourite parts of your design were the colours and the shadow effects around the border. I also really liked the little page-lift effect on the bottom right.

sLiMsHaDys design 1: I liked how your "Members Area" is distinct. I like how it has a different style from the rest of the menu. I am not sure we need a Members Area for this current website, but it is still a great design element. I really liked how you header is like a book. I liked how clean and crisp your design is. This is good for the target group--the medical professional--I mentioned. I also really liked how you had a smaller logo at the bottom of the page.

sLiMsHaDys design 2: I liked this design maybe a little more than the above one. I liked how it is more distinct. I liked how you used a couple of stock pictures. I also really, really liked your idea for a news feed! I really liked the borders around your content. I loved the menu colours but they look more healthy or earthy than clinical so I will keep that in mind.

que_passa: Your designs were some of my favourites from this contest. I loved the see-through menu, the stock pictures, the contact information on the top right. Most importantly though, I liked how your design is very clinical and professional. I actually preferred the first design with less colours. I thought it made it more clinical than the rest. It keeps it more unique from the other entries and from the original website.

katesrobyn: Great seeing a design from you Kates! I liked your use of pictures and the colour green. Maybe I just love the colour, but I think it makes the website seem fresh. I liked the blue too and it does make the website more clinical as you mentioned, but I felt as the green stood out more. Also, I loved how you were not afraid to put content past the left margin. Great creativity!

Helado: I really liked how professional your design looks. This is probably the most important point for this website. I am not sure if it is the grey, the rounded corners, or what, but your design gives off the impression that it is serious. I also love your bi-colour background behind the main menu. The font and white colour for the menu are also great!

bizzard: I really like your little testimonials section on the bottom left of your design. I also really liked the background of the main header image. The color is very clinical. Overall a great job!

stardesigns99: Like I mentioned above, I like the bi-colour menu. I also really like the colour of the selected menu item. I liked what you did with the logo in the body of the design. I loved your two little flags on the top right. They look very shiny and nice. (Note: I am not sure it will be used on the final design, just because the website may not be bilingual.) Lastly, I like the little effect on the sides of the page that make it seem as the design is coming out at you. Great design!

PHPGator: I liked your grey kind-of-faded main menu. I think it is really cool and unique. I also liked the menu at the very top left. I loved the font you used for "Welcome". It may be annoying from a design standpoint to modify the text for every header, but it looks so beautiful! Lastly, I loved your little three pixel border around the whole design. It really makes everything come together.

graphicslover: I love how colourful your design is! It may not be clinical enough with the pattern backgrounds though. I LOVED how you had your own menu items. One of the only ones from this contest. I also liked how you used the colours from the logo in your menu. This is perfect for what I had in mind. As I went down through your design, it started to look more like the original website and the other designs. I did however really like the old phone you used to bring attention to the phone number. Great!

JR (jnjnnino): It look me some five minutes of comparing before I saw the difference in your designs :) I personally like the blue background more, but maybe the grey makes it seem more professional...? What I LOVED about your design is what you did with the logo. This was exactly the type of thing I was looking for. The way the logo turns into the menu is very unique. I also liked how you put Jessica's name very prominently on the website. I should have specified this more like I mentioned above, but this website is for Jessica so this is a very important point. I loved your little video image. I think I would not want to put a video there just because of all the coding work, but I like how it looks and your whole concept! Lastly, I liked how your design has a very clear main content area and a very clear sidebar area. This makes it easy to make into a website. Great job. One of my favourites!

suke: Great seeing you again! I loved the see-through menu here as well. I also really liked the big picture which looks like a slide show type of thing. I did not like the font style you used on the content on the left. It looks a little bit too clustered together. This can easily be changed during the coding process so do not worry about it. Lastly, I like how crisp the top of the design with the logo is. Very nice.

dechapoe: Nice to see you again too! I really like how you used black. I still haven't made up my mind if it would work for the whole clinical theme, but it surely stands out from the other designs. I loved how professional the black makes the menu appear. I also like your little top and bottom border around the main menu as well as the see-through submenu. I liked how you used stock photo, especially the main picture you choose. Oh I almost forgot: I also really liked the little coloured dots next to the menu items. Another very unique thing you did. I really hope to see more work from you. Very creative!

Wow. I am so amazed at the level of work here. It is truly amazing. It took me many hours to write all these comments so hopefully it makes a difference for you guys. I will now go over all the designs again to select a winner.

oneawesomeguy, Aug 25, 2009 IP
    stardesigns99 likes this.