1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$65 Header & Logo Contest - 48 Hours

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by mrbrantley, Aug 19, 2009.

1. mrbrantley

mrbrantley Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL at the guys above. Sorry, I have been getting busy and tbh, the entries did not start coming until the previous day(s). I said 48 hours hoping there would be immediate intrest, when there was not, there is no option but to wait for either more entries or the thread to die. Once I had a good 4 oe 5, plus PM's to match, I started my decision. Revisions with one guy went well, I made a decision. I did not know I must critique each entry one by one. I figured you put it... I like it... I buy it. No?

@V06-TECH - That red is coming right back at you. How dare you leave me a neg. iTrader because you are not good at what you do! You enter a lackluster design, one which the logo and header are clearly two seperate pieces of clip art. There is a dark background header, with some sort of attempt at a gloss covering the picture, and some hastily placed 'tools' in the back which look like crossbones. Not what im looking for. Thanks.

@jasoncdu - I dont see your entry. Please link if I missed it.

@ katesrobyn - Honestly, I like it. Just not for what we are doing now. It is a little bit too 'loud' for what I am trying to acheive. Nice design though, I like how it all blends together and the 'action' in the background.

@witcher - I like the design alot, and it was close between you and gfxpr0, but I really liked the simple clean design they brough to the table. Your designs were most certainly nice. The car on the right in the revision bugged me a little, but over all, A+.

@gfxpr0 - You nailed it. I will be contacting you to finish the deal.

Everyone, thanks for the entries! The contest is now closed.

mrbrantley, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  2. V06-TECH

V06-TECH Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How dare you insult me and put me off as a bad designer and acknowledge my work as clip art because YOU failed to be a proper contest holder. And how dare you leave me negative feedback LIEING that I left you neg. iTrader because you didn't pick my design. That is 100% false and you know it. I am completely ashamed of you being a contest holder, and completely disgusted.

V06-TECH, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  3. mrbrantley

mrbrantley Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LYING. Lets get the facts straight.

mrbrantley, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  4. jasoncdu

jasoncdu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What.. I spent alot of time on my design please reconsider. The only reason why you didn't see mine was because I took it down since there was no response. I'm re posting it but wish you can reconsider.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Jason

jasoncdu, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  5. yugo

yugo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the trevision of my entry... hope you like it.

[​IMG]

sorry..delay of this revision.

yugo, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  6. gfxpr0

gfxpr0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys the contest is over. Payment has been received and files sent, great work from everyone.

gfxpr0, Aug 25, 2009 IP