1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why people are so concerned with clicks?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by junvalasek, Aug 23, 2009.

I am tired reading all complaints that adsense cheats, my clicks is not counted, I have a low CTR, low CPC, etc etc...

If you want to earn, examine what you are doing first... and these people are aslo the one who cheats (I am 100% sure)... because they are very concern of their earnings so they try everything... especially noobs...

Why don't just do your homework and focus on content and promotion?

I've been running adsense since 2003 and I did never complained against adsense... do your work and you'll get paid... saying adsense is cheating because its not recording your stat is stupidity and moronic thinking...

Adsense is protecting its advertisers by all legal means and if you want to earn, do it legally...

And oh yes, everyday, there are always whinning and complaining that his account got suspended even he did nothing wrong.... kiss my @ss idiot...

This forum is saturated by dumb people... same dumb questions everyday...

Today, an idiot posts "How to make money with adsene?".. then the next day, same idiot posts "help, my adsense gets banned"... how stupid these people are.. they think they can cheat adsense...

junvalasek, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  2. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well some people things that Google is not counting clicks but I had no issue and also we can't believe on those click detecting scripts or system as no one can say that they are accurate one!

Rohit patel, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  3. curse

curse Peon

Best Answers:
    Easy answer , because most people use adsense since it started ,and compared to now they can see the difference

2 cents

curse, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  4. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Peon

Best Answers:
    My favorite is when some idiot whines that google is not counting clicks. Really? Could you tell us more information, specifically what page, ad, and time this happened?

To make a statement that google is not counting clicks is giving yourself away, OR you are just a moron. Wait, they're morons either way!

tyler_durden, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  5. web_hunk

web_hunk Peon

Best Answers:
    I can understand your frustation, however, as long as there would be new people trying AdSense or people trying to make a quick buck with AdSense, we would see such topics being posted.

web_hunk, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  6. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Peon

Best Answers:
    And it's not that over the years surfers have become more "adblind" due to seeing adsense everywhere?

tyler_durden, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  7. curse

curse Peon

Best Answers:
    The difference is that some people loves to think ,some just accept everything that comes .

curse, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like your post. people who cheat always say that they never cheat. What they doing is complaining adsense who ban their account.

lifeplayer, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  9. qualityseotools

qualityseotools Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with junvalasek. One should treat Adsense as an online business and work hard towards getting money from it. Work in a legitimate manner. Honest work pays. I was frustrated during my early days with Adsense when I was getting not more than US$5 per month and I wondered it would take me years to get US$100. But I focussed on unique and quality content and my adsene earning grew exponentially. My advice to newbies is be honest with Google and Google will do the rest.

qualityseotools, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  10. Elomelo

Elomelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Because you earn only from clicks. But you need to be honest to sustain your income.

Elomelo, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  11. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Peon

Best Answers:
    Truly successful web publishers use Adsense to pay for their hosting fees and maybe a few nice dinners over the month. Adsense is chump change to them, the real money is in affiliate marketing and other ventures. So I just take it with a grain of salt when I read these posts whining about Adsense. Adsense pays per click, so they have to protect themselves from stupid amateurish games. Affiliate programs usually pay when someone purchases something or fills out a truly valid online form with data, so it's harder to "fake" it. Which is why the payout is more.

tyler_durden, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  12. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    noobs that whine and bitch about low adsense earnings/clicks/traffic will always be noobs, i'm getting noob-blind nowadays, i see stupid whining threads i just try and ignore them.

Project Mobius, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  13. bobjones121806

bobjones121806 Guest

Best Answers:
    When using adsense, the more click just means more revenue, then of course we care about that!

bobjones121806, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  14. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    LoL simple theory , every one wants to earn so adsence is way to earn by hard work or smart work :)

getting banned from adsense is by ( some Reason ) sometimes your mistake and sometimes missunderstanding but not Google's Mistake

Enjoy :)

Saad

saadahmed007, Aug 24, 2009 IP