1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my making money online blog! Thanks

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Benjamincip, Aug 17, 2009.

Hello everyone!

I have been mastering how to make an online income for about 5 years now, and decided to create a personal blog about starting a making money online venture. The blog has been live few months ago, and I thought that it would be great if some people could review my blog with my new premium theme.

here's my blog link : www.BenjaminCip.com

Please tell me honestly what you think about it.
    It would be great if you could give me some suggestion for making some change on my blog. I would like to attract more people and faithful reader.

Concerning the logo header, I already have one, but I just changed the blog theme recently with a premium theme, so I have to make my previous logo to fit the new header size and blog colors.

Thank you for reading, Hope to read your review soon!

Best regards,
    Benjamin Cip
    www.BenjaminCip.com

Benjamincip, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  2. countolaf

countolaf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your blog has a good theme in Ocab's theme but I think you have to tweak it more to maximize it.. You have to get a custom logo and stuffs. Also you may want to tone out images a lil bit as it clutters allover the blog...

countolaf, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  3. Benjamincip

Benjamincip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your review and advice Melvin. I will certainly make some change soon. I just wait and see what is the review of other people. Thanks!

4. 2advance

2advance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The domain name looks different. I think some of the images are loading little bit slow, check it out..

2advance, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  5. Benjamincip

Best Answers:
    It sometimes happen that my images are loading slowly, but I use a macintosh with high speed connection, and I don't see anything slow... I just heard some images are loading slowly by people like you. Thank you for telling me about this problem anyway. I will try to fix this problem. If you re-load the page, it must be ok.

6. netdriver788

netdriver788 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice theme and has interesting articles to read.But need a custom logo and the header is too dark and plain.Add good design or background color to make more attractive.If possible add effects to menu by adding background images or colors when we hover on each link since it looks simple now.

netdriver788, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  7. Benjamincip

Best Answers:
    Thank you Netdriver! If you know someone who could make these design for me, I would be very interested. I was also thinking to do such things on my blog. I have 6 colors for this theme, but the one I choosed is certainly my favorite..

8. Jaspworld

Jaspworld Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe this view is only limited to me but when I opened your website I just felt like closing it because of the Information overload I went through.

I like my websites plain and simple. But maybe others don't.

Jaspworld, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  9. YoungJ

YoungJ Peon

Best Answers:
    Hiya,

The site overall appears to be quite good however just like Jaspworld said before, it seems a little overcrowded. Maybe you are trying too hard to get the various info across. What has your traffic been like over the previous 5 months?

YoungJ, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  10. Rockst*r

Rockst*r Banned

Best Answers:
    I like it a lot over crowded to some people is not to others, I do not see it as over crowded really at all, I like the look good work!

Rockst*r, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  11. Benjamincip

Best Answers:
    Thank you for all of your honest review! Concerning my traffic, I'm doing well with it, I get about 150 visitors a day, but the blog is still young, and I'm pretty busy with my other websites. Do you think I should change the "related post" to another place? I know that from one person to another, the opinion change, that's why I'm waiting for more comments to make a better idea about what I should change or improve on my blog, anyway, thank you again for your reviews! I do really appreciate it.

Benjamincip, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  12. MrSwagga

MrSwagga Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey I love the site. This is just my opinion and my pref. I don't like the plain looking design but for some reason it fits ok. But great blog I love money making sites being that's what I started online with!

MrSwagga, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  13. sshoooo

sshoooo Peon

Best Answers:
    its fine with me.

sshoooo, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  14. Sparx Media

Sparx Media Banned

Best Answers:
    I've seen this design used a lot, also you've got some grammatical errors throughout your site. I'd proof read, and possibly think about getting a custom wordpress theme. The money making online niche is saturated, you've gotta find a way to stand out.

Sparx Media, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  15. wellf137

wellf137 Peon

Best Answers:
    its great blog...good work. But it seem too crowded for me.

wellf137, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  16. Benjamincip

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by too crowded? What should I remove? Concerning the colors, what are the colors you would like me to change? Thank you again for all of your reviews and advices. I try my best to make this blog as attractive as possible.

Benjamincip, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  17. Benjamincip

Best Answers:
    Hello there, I'm sorry to be posting one more time on this thread but I would like to hear what you would suggest me to improve my blog design. I understand that some of you think it's too crowded... am I using too much ads?

Benjamincip, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  18. Mikouen

Mikouen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Black and red isn't really too friendly on the eyes, but it looks good =)

Mikouen, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  19. creative_326

creative_326 Peon

Best Answers:
    nice blog buddy!!it's good to know for me!!

creative_326, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  20. Benjamincip

Best Answers:
    Thank you Mikouen and Creative 326 for your comments. Yes I know Black and Red aren't very friendly colors but I think they fit my blog design. The other colors available with the theme were pink, green, red and blue... the blue color can either be mixed with black or white background...

Benjamincip, Aug 22, 2009 IP