1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon Affiliates Really Make Money??

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by gc1282, Aug 9, 2009.

1. NewTVLinks.com

NewTVLinks.com Guest

Best Answers:
    I make an easy $600 a month cookie stuffing amazon =]

I used a blackhatguide.net method, and stuffed amazon to earn this much easily each month.

NewTVLinks.com, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  2. Wachiraj

Wachiraj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you really can make money with Amazon... i use wordpress + atore + blogger

Wachiraj, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  3. AaronJan

AaronJan Peon

Best Answers:
    I set up a few book links on a few pages of my website some years ago and then just ignored it. It doesn't earn much, so I just take the vouchers for payment and order myself a bundle of books once a year.
    Hardly a cash cow! But all the free books are still nice.

AaronJan, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  4. anilg

anilg Active Member

Best Answers:
    We can surely make decent amount of money with Amazon affiliate program if we have a website created around amazon products and have high amount of traffic from search engines

anilg, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  5. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone who is wondering if you can make money from Amazon, I would say that you definitely can. Like any other affiliate program, the success is totally based on the efforts of the affiliate marketer. There are many benefits to working with Amazon, such as access to vast amount of product to work with, competitive prices, the strength of the Amazon brand and more.

There are many roads which will lead to success, so the question to consider what path you'd like to take. The best thing is that you don't have to start from scratch, many affiliates have had a good amount of success with setting up blogs as well as amazon e-commerce stores like E4E, aStore, AOM and others. I've found my success with the e-commerce stores.

There are many benefits to using and succeeding in the Amazon Associates program. Success can be measured in different ways. For the super affiliate, it might mean paying off the mortgage, for another affiliate, it might mean paying your cell phone or electric bill each month. Only you can define your success, however, one thing is certain, 100% of the people that don't try will be losers. So the best thing to do is to be aggressive with your strategy, yes, your strategy, watching what everyone is did is not a strategy, because what works for one person may not necessarily work for you. I made some amazon associate video tutorials a little while back which is still good information.

Here are a few of my better websites that continue to make me money every single day:

www.onlinetoolsandhardware.com
    www.weknowphoto.com
    www.stockmyoffice.com
    www.orderitontheweb.com
    www.macandpcstore.com <~using one of the standard styles, but the niche is good.

Anyway, those are just a few sites that continue to put hundreds in my pocket each and every month. After building the sites, I've done seo work to help drive and maintain traffic to the sites. I don't use ppc myself, although I could if I wasn't satisfied with the traffic levels.

Anyways, if nothing else, I just wanted to say, stay motivated, DON'T GIVE UP, and continue to find new methods that are innovative and that work for you.

Hope this post was helpful.

thnx,
    PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Aug 21, 2009 IP
    ademmeda likes this.
  6. sallokamma

sallokamma Peon

Best Answers:
    i've try it for a few months and i realize that i was so wrong. low commissions, such a waist

sallokamma, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  7. SearchMarketing

SearchMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Since I have started amazon business, I have earned a bit higher than the figure below. (i have multiple accounts.)

Since February 2009

TOTAL REFERRAL FEES -> $14,776.45

--

SearchMarketing, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  8. berg

berg Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing! Those websited you linked to, are those built with aStore? Sorry if it's a stupid question, I just haven't tried the program.

berg, Aug 22, 2009 IP
  9. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    The sites that I linked to were developed by EcommerceForEveryone.com , they are built from the ground up for Amazon Associates. If you haven't signed up for the Amazon Associates program as yet, I would strongly suggest that you do, as you are losing potential money each month. It cost nothing to signup for the amazon program, and very little to setup a professional looking amazon website. You can learn more about the associates program on Amazon's website.

Thnx,
    PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  10. CheapSEO

CheapSEO Guest

Best Answers:
    yes i read all reply and i am new for amazon but i have astore that i created last week. I don't know it will make money or not but i think we should use lot of affiliate programs that can help us.

CheapSEO, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  11. berg

berg Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, thanks for the tip! I actually have an amazon account, but haven't got around to using it much yet as I'm using primarily niche aff.programs. I'm starting to realize that Amazon may have an advantage in brand trust though, plus it looks very easy to use. I have to say that the solution you suggest looks a lot more professional than PHPBay and BANS for example. The only thing putting me off here is that you have to use proprietary hosting (?).

berg, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  12. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate the compliments berg.

When people think about proprietary hosting, they think they won't have any control, or feel that they won't be able to make the kind of changes they need because they are limited to some proprietary control panel. But in the case of E4E, the opposite is true. You are free to ftp to your account, giving you full control over your files, allowing you to make any kind of change you need, which is how many of our clients design their sites.

The solution is hosted, which allows us to make upgrades to the system, whether it's new features or something more major like the recent amazon api upgrade. Software-as-a-Service or saas is the future of applications.

thnx,
    PuReWebDev

13. banana8

banana8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    even though i'm yet to earn even one dollar from amazon i can say that i feel like Columbus discovering america.
    amazon is ranked so so high world wide, it is very trusted, and it has an alexa of 25-30 .. this is amazing.
    more amazing is that amazon is collaborating with webmasters using affiliates
    and i think that this has a potential of like gold.

i myself very optimistic as i think i have the skills and the tools to succeed.
    i'm in a rush to no ware, taking my time and hope to make my self a very nice income one day.

cheers

banana8, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  14. berg

berg Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, you've practically sold me now. I can think of several dust-collecting domains of mine that could suit this service like a glove :) One more question though: is there an easy way to integrate content (preferably lots of it) into the store? Alternatively setup a WP blog in a subfolder? Edit: Sorry about drifting slightly off-topic.

berg, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  15. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    Regarding content, what we do for clients who choose, is to setup a blog on a sub-domain, where they can add content to their heart's content, and link back to their store or anywhere else they may need. An example is visible here: blog.orderitontheweb.com promotes orderitontheweb.com

thnx,
    PuReWebDev

16. berg

berg Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, looks very good. I'll just have to try it out :) Thanks for all the info.

berg, Aug 24, 2009 IP
  17. chinawholesale

chinawholesale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I made $ . I got gift certificate/card to sell.

chinawholesale, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  18. Cashprofit

Cashprofit Member

Best Answers:
    The stores which you showcase - are these actual, live stores?

Cashprofit, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  19. PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, each one earning $ daily. One time setup to get them looking how I needed, some marketing (which is a significant part to the overall strategy, however, I didn't use ppc, just some link exchange and other seo techniques).

thnx,
    PuReWebDev

PuReWebDev, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  20. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I run about 6 amazon sites. Haven't had much time to do seo work for them but while back I submitted it to a lot of search engines and they get steady traffic and sales Shop Electronics is one of my good sites doing decent sales. others are Power Tools and www.consolesshop.com I have others as well. Just have to be patient.

Ntech25, Oct 2, 2009 IP