1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what's different betwen blogroll and blogpost/review ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by my_way, Aug 18, 2009.

how to sell my link ?
    what's different betwen blogroll and blogpost/review ? can u give me some example ??

my_way, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  2. Brawnydt

Brawnydt Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogroll is site wide on your sidebar. Every page you are on can see that link. Technically it's a lot of links rolled into one. Not necessarily better though. Blog post link... is in a blog post.

Brawnydt, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  3. marshalprince

marshalprince Peon

Best Answers:
    basically Blogroll link is the one which is sidewide and shown on all the pages\posts on your Blog while Post is basically a single post of the blog. Post is like the content which contains the links in it.

marshalprince, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  4. moneymaker1008

moneymaker1008 Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean "sell" your link? If you want to pay for advertising I would think it would be better to opt for websites with static pages. Because blogroll links are not that valuable and links in blog posts, while valuable, move off of the main page and I'm not sure it would be worth the money. Although these reasons are more in terms of getting traffic from the links than building backlinks.

-Danielle

moneymaker1008, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  5. beng09

beng09 Peon

Best Answers:
    blogroll is being seen in the sidebar and it's purely text link. while blog post? the name speak for itself. To elaborate it, someone will evaluate your site.

beng09, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  6. startrek909

startrek909 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup it's completely correct! Blogroll is one of sidewide of the blog and Blogpost is the post it self.

startrek909, Aug 20, 2009 IP