1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Single Page Not Ranking Well

Discussion in 'SEO' started by SpankyAndy, Aug 19, 2009.

Hi all !

I'm looking for a bit of Google related SEO advice, so I hope I'm in the right place...

Our site's home page is on page 4 of google.co.uk results for the key phrase "clip on earrings" while www.@jf@shionjewellery.co.uk/e@rrings-clip-c-84.html (replace the @'s with the letter a) is on page 45 for the same phrase.

Most of our other category pages rank very well for the respective key phrases, with some at the top of the first page. Can anyone please give any advise on why this one category page appears to have been thrown out of the rankings? I was thinking it may have been keyword density, but that doesn't hold true for the other categories.

Any help is much appreciated !

Cheers

Andy

SpankyAndy, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  2. BeerGuy

BeerGuy Peon

Best Answers:

The canonical URL differs from the URL you provided. The content might be counted towards another page.

BeerGuy, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  3. qbert_seo

qbert_seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing in particular that sticks out. You may simply want to gather a few outbounds that point to this page. That could fix the problem in and of itself.

qbert_seo, Aug 20, 2009 IP