1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get up to 200+ fresh inbound links & 600+ indirect links every month for only $30!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by distantship, Aug 18, 2009.

If you are familiar with the modern concept of SEO, then you already understand the need for High PR, quality and in context backlinks. But to get links on your own to submit articles, blogs and social bookmarks is very time-consuming. Well, it was until now – WE CAN RUN YOUR COMPLETE LINK BUILDING CAMPAIGN FOR ONLY $30 PER MONTH!

What we would do for you:
    1. Write, Spins and posts a 25 words short description about your site and submit your link to multiple high PR social book marking sites using multiple accounts.

2. Write, Spins and posts a 250 words article to hundreds of content publishing accounts. No need to worry about duplicate content!!

3. Builds your links gradually max.7 per day to ensure natural link velocity.

4. Converts your articles into an (.exe) e-book and submits it to High PR major software directories.

If you are familiar with the idea of linkwheel or organic link building, you would know that a network of links that not only point to your main website (direct link), but also links to the sites where your links (indirect links) are proven to get ranking FAST!

After a few days your campaign could look like this:
    [​IMG]

Notice that both content publishing sites such as WordPress or LiveJournal and bookmarking sites like Delicious or Propeller are linking directly to your site. That was after just a few days.

Look what happens after a week or two:
    [​IMG]

We also bookmark the content publishing sites linking to you as well. The dark blue bubbles represent direct links. The pink bubbles represent indirect links. Because we are building links to your links, the network is much larger than if it were made up entirely of direct links. Get the picture?

That’s what you could expect to get per day:
    3 to 5 social bookmarksto your site, from 1 to 2 content postings for your site and since we support 11 bookmarking sites and 5 content publishing sites with multiple accounts, you can expect to get up to 38 new links added to your network every day.

What do I need from you:

1. Your email for ebook submissions (Optional)
    2. Targeted url
    3. Anchor text(s)
    4. Targeted Keyword(s)

Price: ONLY $30
    Payment Method: Paypal

Note:
    Report would be sent every month
    Types of websites that are not allowed: Adult, Warez, hacking, illegal,Gambling or pharmaceuticals

5 Review copies at $20 available for members with 50+ itraders!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    distantship, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  2. Yuuko008

Yuuko008 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will the payment be monthly also? Or just one time fee?

Yuuko008, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  3. Kamal42

Kamal42 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I would be interstead in purchasing your service. buy I will only pay for the first 2 month once the link building has been completed, this is becuse I have a purchased similar service from a DP member last month and subscribed to his services but he done a runner, Look at the link below: He is also using the same graphs as you to promote the services.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1400065

I will be waiting for your response.
    Thank you.

Kamal42, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  4. hikarunogo10

hikarunogo10 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered a package. Will post review upon completion.

hikarunogo10, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  5. xanum

xanum Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So you will build backlinks on a daily basis for a month? Or? Does this service include directory submission? If yes to how many directories will you submit within a month?

xanum, Aug 19, 2009 IP
  6. distantship

distantship Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yuuko008, This is monthly fee.

xanum, yes, backlinks are built on a daily basis for a whole month to ensure natural link velocity. 37 links per day x 31 days = up to 200 (direct) + 600 (Indirect) = 800 links per month.

distantship, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  7. cool7575

cool7575 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me the details please. I would like to order one.

Thanks
    Raj

cool7575, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  8. Kamal42

Kamal42 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I have purchased this link building service from Jasminelee. The work has been completed on time and provided me a detailed report in spreadsheet.

I will continue to subscribe to Jasminelee link building services and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for excellent link building partner.

Kamal42, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  9. cool7575

cool7575 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have not received the full report yet. I have tried to send you a private message but it says the private message has been disabled for you.

Can you please send me the full report please?

Thanks
    Raj

cool7575, Sep 14, 2009 IP