1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does God exist?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by scylla, May 13, 2009.

1. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must be drunk - I never acknowledged that there was one, I asked a simple question on why this image of a loving god would create a worm, assuming he created everything, that burrows into the eyes of children causing immense amounts of pain and eventual blindness.

It's not what you say it is, and I just lost all respect I had for you, such depraved dishonesty and word twisting pretty much changed my opinion from someone I read to someone I now disregard.

Not my fault you put words in my mouth either. Yours alone.

Jackuul, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jackuul we all know how your questions lean dont we? This worm is an animal looking to survive. Why gos would create such a creature? This is a question beyond the scope of any human being (me or you included) but it certainly is a question that is leans towards the atheistic view.

Let me pose another question to you. Why would god create love? Why did he create warmth, charity, kindness. This worm isnt evil. Its surviving.

Why would god create nagging atheists that keep throwing small jabs on the side pretending they are unbiased and theists are very biased.

Why would god create a drunking leader of the new atheist movement that is an expert at spreading hate and disinformation. These are things that only god knows. If he has the power and knowledge to create all that we see in front of us than he is way beyond us to understand at this point of our evolution.

As far as respect I give it when it is given back with no hidden intentions behind it.

Im not afraid to voice my opinion against extremist religious people as well as extremist atheists either.

pingpong123, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  3. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    tl;dr.

Go peddle to someone else.

Jackuul, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  4. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    I dont peddle because i dont have ask questions and pretend im in the middle (Only peddlers do that). Everyone knows why im in the debate here on god, but at the same time I have critisized religious extremists. That is called being moderate. Wearing your heart on your sleeve leaves everything on the table. Some people can do that, some prefer not to.:)

pingpong123, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  5. matttiya88

matttiya88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    matttiya88, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  6. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    reminds me of a quote. "to claim to have both faith and reason is to have neither".

how can you have faith and proof? if you have faith then, by definition, you don't have proof, and if proof exists faith isn't required. It is impossible for something to be simultaneously believed on both faith and proof.

stOx, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  7. mrdesigner77@yahoo.com

mrdesigner77@yahoo.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes god exist
    or who creat the whole word ?

mrdesigner77@yahoo.com, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your question is flawed as it assumes what "created" the universe is a "who".

Your argument is a ridiculous as saying "yes fairies exist, or who planted the tree in my garden?".

This question, and yours, is flawed in two ways. The first way is it assumes that something must have had a conscious cause, when a natural process would suffice and secondly it assumes that as no other explanation is currently available it must be the explanation you provided.

stOx, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  9. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Kind of like showing us a book by a drunken author with no citations or footnotes and having faith in it that it is correct and having faith in him that he is unbiased right stox:rolleyes:

pingpong123, Aug 18, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  10. scylla

scylla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol, interesting choice of words there pingpong.

scylla, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  11. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    loled. Irony and lulz

Jackuul, Aug 25, 2009 IP
  12. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Yep:D, and I am sure that after my posts exposing hitchens for what he is stox will not talk about his beloved leaders book anymore:D
    If someone is gonna make fun of faith, then they shouldnt have any correct?;)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
    pingpong123, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  13. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Pong i have asked you numerous times, show us the well equipped hospital the grotty old hag built.

If it exists, show us it, if it doesn't exist, accept that hitchens, and all of the other critics of this repulsive child abuser, were correct.

All you are doing is parroting what you have heard someone else without fully understanding it or understand why the point, even when made first time round by someone else, doesn't make any sense.

stOx, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  14. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Stox I answered your question many times. You just choose to ignore it, just like you choose to ignore the critique I made of your leader hitchens book. Everyone else has seen it, and they know who was slam dunked. Your still arguing after knowing that hitchens cannot prove a word and that was the reason why he chose not to include citations, sidenotes and footnotes? Like I said , if you cant unbiasely critique your own leaders " 2 year old" book writing skills then I feel bad for you my friend.

Hitchens needs help and therapy. Who knows what he will believe in tomorrow. If the church is so abusive sexually then why does he want to bring his kids up in christian schooling? The guy has to be nuts if he truely believe that they are like this. Then again hes a writer for vanity fair so no one with normal reasoning skills will ever take this guy seriously. The problem with you stox is you dont understand everytime you keep bringing him up you are setting back your new-atheist extremist movement.
    Like I said go back and reread my post about the quality of hospices she built. NOW, please answer me about your critque of hitchens sloppy writing style and why did he not include citations, sidenotes and footnotes?
    I suspect that you will not bother responding to this stox. Birds of a feather flock together? Is this the correct quote?
    Im loving this:D

15. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Show us the hospital. (preferably one that isn't rat infested and run by people with no medical training).

It's pitiful watching you flounder like this pong. You must be a glutten for punnishment, which is probably why you invented a sky daddy who is perpetually dissapionted with you.

stOx, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  16. zymon_king

zymon_king Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never seen god In my life, so I don't believe it, God does not Exist...
    I hate all superstition by the name of God,,

zymon_king, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  17. dulcificum

dulcificum Active Member

Best Answers:
    You'd think from reading this thread that the question was "Is your IQ below 100?"

dulcificum, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You haven't answered anything and since you managed to ignore it last time and not answer the Stern article, I am posting it again. Do you have anything to say about it or are you going to continue with your rant about Hitchens drinking? I promise not to hold it against you 40 years of je*king off if your post in anyway makes sense. ;)

gworld, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  19. pingpong123

Best Answers:
    Like i said Gworld testimony of 4 people? I can bring you testimonies from the whole civilized world from zillions of people that have been helped by mother teresa . Your really starting go off the deep end man. Soming furniture never has the desired results that some expect lol. How things change when you try to debate a theist with just an ounce of reason.
    God bless you stox and gworld. Im sure you guys made a few converts just from your last 3 post to the theist side
    You guys rock!!!!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  20. Jackuul

Best Answers:
    Simple question: Where is the hospital? Google map it, and show please.

Jackuul, Aug 27, 2009 IP