1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established pet article website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by littlefish, Aug 16, 2009.

PetsAdvice.Info is based on Article Dashboard with a fair few modifications and is one of my projects that's been gathering dust for too long.

It's not currently monetised in anyway, but looking at the visitor stats, could have a lot of potential:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The domain was registered on 25-Sep-2006 so has a bit of longevity in Google - free push to a GoDaddy account for the buyer.

It is currently hosted as an addon domain in my master account so will need hosting elsewhere - mysql and ioncube support are required. The setup is easy - just dump all the files into the new hosting folder, change a few file permissions and the database connection instructions. Then if you have cPanel, the mysql file will be ready importable. I will give the buyer a hand with this though if they need it!

BIN $190 - all reasonable offers considered - please PM me and I'll get back to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    Emma

littlefish, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  2. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can u post traffic sources?
    I bet that traffic is from people submitting articles right? not search engine visitors?

petyard, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  3. littlefish

littlefish Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've PMd you with further details of traffic.

However, as I've not been accepting new article submissions for quite some time, visits don't tend to be from submissions.

Cheers,
    Emma

littlefish, Aug 17, 2009 IP