1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Made a Sale From Day Trading Robot Recently?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by rbf738, Aug 17, 2009.

I'm not asking if you're doing well with it, but I've been promoting this product on and off for a few months and was making some sales then I made some tiny non noticeable changes to my site and although my hoplink is still showing correctly, I'm not seeing any sales while still sending a decent amount of traffic towards it. I wouldn't mention it if this was a recent or smaller occurrence, but it's been going on for nearly a month now so I wanted to see if anyone has converted at least just ONE time in the past month on that product. Thanks.

rbf738, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  2. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    no conversions here...wow wonder why i forgot about em

jodyq, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  3. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    I take it you've been actively promoting it, as well?

I suppose I'll switch to a different product soon if things don't pick up. Any recommendations in the stock software niche?

rbf738, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  4. magic423

magic423 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 3 stock trading sites and I offer a great affiliate pay. One is The Fast Attack Xtreme Profits Program. This is a stock trading package that includes a highly profitable stock trading system, 3 educational video series and enrollment in The Logical Trades Daily Signal Service (providing daily trade signals based on the trade pattern detailed in the trade system).

This product can be targeted not only to people interested in stock trading, but anyone interested in making money. I'm new on this forum, so I don't think I can provide live links.

Our website is:
    www(dot)fastattacktrading(dot)com

The pitch page is:
    www(dot)fastattacktrading(dot)com/ps_1.html

Our product not only provides a very nice initial sales commission, but also a recurring commission as well. We are paying 60% commission, which means you'll earn $82 initially and then $48 qtly on every sale.

If you have a list, we provide a series of 3 high conversion marketing letters you can just copy & paste, insert your CB ID where indicated and then send to your list. You can find this marketing tool here:
    www(dot)fastattacktrading(dot)com/affiliate/info.html

I look forward to working with you and will do anything I can to help you have a very successful and mutually beneficial campaign.

magic423, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  5. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just checked it on CB analytics and it reads that its lifespan was 12/08-05/09. I've had sales later than May of this year though, at least into June. But its gravity or really none of its other meters have been updated on analytics since May. I guess it's defunct even though their site still works?

Maybe they're conning people and just capturing emails without paying commissions because I noticed it looks like their landing page might've been changed from the long page I used to see to just an email capturer, so maybe they've been removing the cookies after they sign up. In any event I think it's time to stop sending them traffic.

rbf738, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  6. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    which one? fapturbo?
    I'm getting 400 from it for this week

blowingideas, Aug 26, 2009 IP