1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get 150-200 Daily Visitors through Search Engine Optimization?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TekSol5, Aug 15, 2009.

Hi there,

I want to know how to get 150-200 daily highly targeted visitors from Search Engines with the highly targeted keywords i.e. web development, content writing, website promotion services etc.

How to optimize a site to achieve this goal and what types of keywords should be focused on? i.e. long tail or short tail.

Any ideas and help will be highly appreciated.

Regards
    Ts

TekSol5, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  2. bdguru

bdguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Check this site seoaidhq.com ............. its created one day ago. I am working to optimize the seo. Its getting huge traffic by the way.... Check it out. Find out the secret..

bdguru, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  3. zac439

zac439 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    150-200 is an easy goal. I would shoot higher than that to be honest.

Just find some long tail keywords that aren't competitive with the Adwords Keyword tool and build links for those terms.

If you can find a good SEO service it won't take long at all. I think I'm up to 10,000 uniques each month from Google for a new resource that has about 10 pages of content :p. And even that isn't much. You should shoot much higher.

zac439, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  4. itsallwhite

itsallwhite Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a whole mixture of things you need to do, onpage SEO with page titles, headers, bold text, relevant keywords and then create a linking strategy to help you as well. Then you will start to build traffic but it will take time

itsallwhite, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  5. actualeducation

actualeducation Peon

Best Answers:
    waa - i think I'm going to cry! I'm getting...9 hits a day at the weekend! (I wont post the link to my page as I don't think thats in the forum rules) but I've worked my socks off on the site and I've spent a fortune on SEO books and IBP software and its killing me. I'm enjoying the challenge but I can't figure what I'm doing wrong. I am glad I'm on here though and If I can work out what I'm doing wrong..solve it and, with a bit of help turn it around then I'll be a very happy bunny!
    but lets just say at the moment I'm dreaming of 200 a day and I'm in a pretty easy market!

actualeducation, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  6. vivaspots

vivaspots Peon

Best Answers:
    The tools you need depend on what type of website application do you use , for example if its just a wordpress blog you can find tons of SEO plugins and tip through google, also you can check some "how to promote your blog" from famous bloggers like Problogger , just google the name and check his website, you will find what you want there.

good luck ;)

vivaspots, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  7. vivaspots

vivaspots Peon

Best Answers:
    you can put your website in your signature area, that's not forbidden here :)

vivaspots, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  8. ushkdavid

ushkdavid Peon

Best Answers:
    Im getting similar to this too :(

Ive been focusing on 2 keywords trying to get to #1 for them, right now im still near the bottom of the first page and cant seem to move up. Should I be trying to find a lot of other long tail keywords to work on too? Also I think my site has been up for a bit less than a month how long does it usually take you guys to get good rankings?

ushkdavid, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  9. funkymario

funkymario Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it is very simple, to get 300 visitors per day, you do your homework :

1) analyze and estimate the traffic that you will get from your niche : use those to find ideas of keywords to target:

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
    http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com

then use this to estimate how many visitors those keywords are really getting (make sure you put the keywords inside [ ] otherwise you will get false and broad estimations :

https://adwords.google.com/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox

you can also use google trends to see the cheap of your niche, (if it's a hot, stable, or dying niche) put your keywords inside quotes " " :

www.google.com/trends

then do your MATH until you have 3 or 4 main keywords which will bring you 300 visitors or more per day (note that you will need to be at least top 5 in Google in order to get an important share of that traffic) then:

2)
    Use those keywords in your meta titles and on page optimization (Your content Must be UNIQUE), you need a considerable amount of text in your homepage, give the bot something to read, IMAGES, VIDEOS can also help and give you an advantage if your competitors don't have them.

3)
    Build Links to your homepage by using a variation of anchors related to those keywords, example, if you are after "cheap laptop" you get links using those anchors:

cheap laptops, cheap laptop, best cheap laptops, cheapest laptops, cheap laptops website, click here for cheap laptops, cheap laptops homepages, only cheap laptops, affordable laptops.

also you use the synonym command of Google : ~keyword combination, to get ideas of other keywords that you should optimize your website for.

hope that helps

good luck.

funkymario, Aug 15, 2009 IP
    ushkdavid and Aydennx like this.
  10. GregoryMcGuire

GregoryMcGuire Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found that the meaning of life is backlinks. Bookmarks, forums, blogs, articles, all can bring you a lot of traffic if used right.

GregoryMcGuire, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  11. Daymeyon

Daymeyon Peon

Best Answers:
    I went from 10-15 hits a day to 100-150 a day and I agree with those saying backlinks... Any way you can get em blogs blog comments forum post bookmarks. TheGoogle loves it's backlinks revelant links is the basis of Pagerank so you figure it's fairly imporant for SERP as well (altho a higher PR doesn't mean a higher position). Also link exchanges with already established sites will help, one way links are better for sure but I think links from sites in your niche lends credibility to your site

Daymeyon, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  12. tekkamanblade

tekkamanblade Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks this thread was helpful. I am going to look into adwords that have very little competition to help out my blog.

tekkamanblade, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  13. adsenserobo

adsenserobo Peon

Best Answers:
    Atleast takes 1 month of hardwork

adsenserobo, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  14. actualeducation

actualeducation Peon

Best Answers:
    Bookmarked this (and will print it once I've managed to pillage some paper from somewhere).
    I've got myself on forums (or is that fora) for every other area I've needed help with and this is SUCH a relief to be on here. I'm always keen to 'pay back' so if i can get this one sorted I'll be only too glad to let people know how it goes. I dont want to hijack this thread as it someone elses but I've started a new one as my problems might be terminal!
    Thanks so much for the help - keen to get started asap.

actualeducation, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  15. SearchMarketing

SearchMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I paid semrush and get the high search volume / low result keyword and start SEOing. I ended up get 3,000 visits every day from four niche keywords.

SearchMarketing, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  16. actualeducation

actualeducation Peon

Best Answers:
    ooh - was that through your own work or through their work? Sorry I misunderstood

actualeducation, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  17. Niche

Niche Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting 150 to 200 uniques a day to your site should not be too much of a challenge. Just do some SEO focussing especially on getting backlinks. I'd suggest article marketing and blogging

I also get a fair amount of traffic from social bookmarking sites so I suggest you give that a go

Niche, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  18. Corky1986

Corky1986 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm getting close to 100 uniques a day after about 3 weeks. Have been doing alot of backlink work, submitting to directories etc... have been working on it everyday. If you put in the hard work you get the results! :)

Corky1986, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  19. hashmash

hashmash Peon

Best Answers:
    dude no one has a definite equation for this.
    the best try is to use keywords with high searches yet low competition

hashmash, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  20. SearchMarketing

SearchMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Through my own work, but without spy, it would be much tougher to get high ranking = traffic

SearchMarketing, Aug 16, 2009 IP