1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established unique Twitter search and tools website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by codedeep, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Good day to all members,
    Feald.com - Twitter media center website and domain name is up for sale on ebay auction.
    Sale URL : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220467483865&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
    Feald is a twitter, youtube and flickr API based custom developed application website. Feald was developed on PHP zend framework programming platform by us 1.5 months ago, and we are the code owners. Feald is an unique, advanced Twitter search engine that allows to search tweets, videos and images. Moreover Feald contains Youtube video download module and youtube video search with pagination. In addition there are 3 popular twitter tools inside of Feald website, RSS twitter, tweet hunter, Multi retweet tool, it has also hidden cron jobs to tweet something when you are not available on twitter. Feald application listed on twitter pbworks ( Twitter Fan Wiki / WindowsApps ) and it's already known and raising in popularity Twitter application. Feald is is a new, 1.5 months old application, it is SEO optimised, it has 239 backlinks 600+ pages are cached with google, it is on first google page for website name "feald", "twitter media center","tweet RSS","rss twitter tool","retweet tool","tweet hunter", and other keywords. Feald receives traffic of more then 60 unique daily visitors from search engines and lots of returning visitors already ( we attached awstats statistics image below ). We never use "traffic services" that show mislead traffic results. Feald's traffic is a human native traffic from search engines and returning visitors, traffic raises constantly every week.

Feald website features :

* Twitter search engine with pagination - Feald contains regular Twitter search, and all search results are shown, you can browse the pages to view older tweets.
    * Youtube Video search results with pagination and video downloads - Video search results offered when someone searches twitter, visitor can click "view all" videos and he is redirected to the youtube video page with related youtube video search results. There is youtube search field where the visitor can search for videos. There is download icon near every video, and it is possible to download any found video, even the disabled for embedding videos are available for downloading . User can paste youtube URL into search field, and he is redirected to Youtube video downloading page directly. In addition there is related tweets on video pages sidebar and he may return to the search related tweets. When user clicks on "Video" - main menu link he is redirected to the main page of Feald video search engine and he may browse and download "Recently featured", "Top Rated", "Top favorites","Most viewed" and "Most Popular" youtube videos.
    * Flickr Images search results for every search - Flickr search related images are shown on website's sidebar every time user searches anything on twitter.
    * Dynamic homepage - Feald's homepage was built to randomally read trends and to show trend's latest tweets on homepage. Three Most popular youtube videos are shown on homepage sidebar by default constantly.
    * Twitter trends - Twitter trends are shown on homepage, and on every search results page.
    * Three great custom coded unique twitter tools integrated, + cron driven auto twitter, it tweets wise sayings and short funny jokes from API, it is disabled by default, and you can activate it anytime, best cron times are few times daily, when you are out of twitter or you just want to show you are active 24hr a day.

Feald Twitter tools :

* Tweet hunter tool

Tweet hunter is a custom coded Twitter tool especially for feald.com, it allows to follow users by interest. Tweet hunter is the best way to find and follow people interested in keywords or niche you are tweeting about.
    * RSS twitter tool

RSS is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video. Rss Twitter tweets any blog or website RSS feed, all the feeds will be twitted in your account. RSS twitter allows twittering of any RSS from any website. RSS twitter tool was optimised for any RSS or ATOM XML structure. This tool is seo optimised for keywords "tweet RSS", traffic comes from our blog ( we created article about twittering RSS feed ), and from google directly.
    * Multi-retweet tool

Multi Retweet tool finds users twittering about desired niche ( it is inserted as an keywords to the tool's field ), and they are retwitted automatically.

This sale includes :
    We don't hide any services that you may discover after website purchase, here is the list of what will you get exactly, and the price includes everything.

* Feald.com custom coded and SEO optimised website and domain name feald.com
    * All custom coded tools integrated with the website, browse feald.com website, it is exactly what will you get + mentioned before additional hidden cron tools.
    * Website installation on your hosting ( Should be linux based hosting that supports PHP 4 and above version )
    * Website code ownership rights ( provided as a PDF document with developer address that fits paypal address, signature and contacts, and the text approves that website was purchased on ebay and all the code and domain name belongs to the new owner )
    * Long term website support. We are available 24-7 weekly for feald application support .

Preferred payment :
    Paypal

Website and traffic screenshots could be viewed here : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220467483865&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

This sale is valid only for verified ebay users.

Good luck bidding.

codedeep, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  2. NetGuru1

NetGuru1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you are dreaming

NetGuru1, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  3. codedeep

codedeep Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a sale thread, if you are interested in custom coded application make sure you have verified paypal account and you are registered ebay user.

If you just want to share your opinion, please open a new thread in another place .

Good luck.

codedeep, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  4. Wayne23

Wayne23 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Beautiful code seems to me, all the stats are clean, cool application. The price is fair for custom coded APP and tools. I'd bid it but I don't have such a budget for now. I'm really interested in RSS twitter developed as independent website, my budget is 300$ for that. Please PM me if you are interested.

Wayne23, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  5. fastdomains

fastdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will you consider offers here ?

fastdomains, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  6. onlinedave

onlinedave Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nicely done site. Too bad don't have enough funding and time for this.

Good luck with the sales.

onlinedave, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  7. codedeep

codedeep Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, I've sent you PM.

codedeep, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  8. codedeep

codedeep Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will not consider offers here, it's already listed on ebay.
    You may bid the application anytime on ebay.
    Thanks

codedeep, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  9. mazter

mazter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wish you good luck, I just wanted to mention the contradiction that I'm seeing in this sale. Twitter still could not find a way to make money from their service, I would even go ahead and say they are suffering from media frenzy time to time but there are guys offering service for twitter's data and claiming to make money (at least trying). It is just a strange world we are living in.

mazter, Aug 17, 2009 IP
  10. codedeep

codedeep Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep, you right , they are providing their API and there are lots of ideas on Twitter tools , apps development. I think they benefit from idea that application runs on twitter API platform, similar to "linux program" that runs under linux and not windows. It make them more and more popular. I think google will buy them in one happy day.

codedeep, Aug 18, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.