1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New in Affiliate Marketing. Need some tips

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by akki313, Aug 16, 2009.

Hi!!

I am very new in affiliate marketing. I have read some articles related to it but I didn't get from where to start with. Can you guys recommend me some affiliate networks and tell me how do they work?
    I have heard that its not easy to get an affiliate account. Is that true?

Thanks

akki313, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  2. mani_imran

mani_imran Peon

Best Answers:
    you have to join amazone affiliate program. its very easy to get account in amazone. you can easily promotes the products of amazone and can get handsome commission from it....

mani_imran, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  3. hbl

hbl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi akki313, moreniche provides you with a wide variety of resources and support. They have many products offing a range of different commissions. They give you the tools and training to succeed.
    Good Luck:cool:

hbl, Aug 16, 2009 IP
    akki313 likes this.
  4. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi akki313,

Start off by 1st picking a niche topic you want to focus on. You need to do market research to find the right niche - one that people are interested in, yet is not too competitive. (My niche marketing forum has the tools to help pick a niche). Then build a site or blog about the niche. You'll have an easier time getting accepted by the networks if you have a site already built.

Next pick products that your niche audience would be interested in - this will help lead you to the network that has those types of products.

Different networks to some degree focus on different categories of products.
    Networks like CJ and Google Affiliate Network have thousands of affiliate programs mainly for retail type products, Clickbank is mainly eBooks, CPA networks like MarketLeverage and Advaliant carry offer type affiliate programs and MarketHealth is good for health related products.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

5starAffiliates, Aug 16, 2009 IP
    akki313 likes this.
  5. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well.. thanks for your help guys.. but I am just wondering how much visitors my site should have to get accepted by CPA networks like CJ?

akki313, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  6. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, let me try to answer your question here. I have accepted by CJ when my site was very low visitors. It came around 50 unique visitors a day. In my opinion, to be accepted by cj you should have full working websites. CMIIW.

komrad, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  7. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure u call them after u submit your application online,just tell them u do not use your site and instead do PPC,email marketing etc.Also mention you work with others network also,i know this is not a honest approach but works most of the time.

getjimmy, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  8. luigi777

luigi777 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trust Nobody

luigi777, Aug 16, 2009 IP