1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Product - 75% Converting at 1/10

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by popedope, Aug 4, 2009.

Hello all,

My other thread got deleted because I was using TinyUrl so I thought I might as well open this one up :)

I've been busy making around 2-5 sales a day in the registry market with my own affiliate site and now I feel it's the right time to launch my own registry cleaner!

Now I want to announce "RegAce" which has been converting at 1/10 for me:
    [​IMG]
    You can see the site at http://www.regace.com

The clickbank ID for this product is "regace" and your hop link would look like http://yourid.regace.hop.clickbank.net

This has been tested on my affiliate site and it's converting VERY well. You can check out the conversion data below:
    [​IMG]

If you want any ideas about how to promote this please PM me

popedope, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate, nice product. I hope you have a lot of success.

I know you said by PM but maybe for everyone's benefit and not just me you can tell us some of the common ways to promote this e.g. what kind of sites have you been building as an affiliate to get 3 sales/day?

I am thinking of getting into registry products as diversification but haven't a clue where to start (I don't do PPC except when testing my new products).

cheers

rolf, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  3. knownowppc

knownowppc Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you doing both ppc and seo?

knownowppc, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  4. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

ive not spent a dime on advertising :) its all been from articles and seo!

Right now its midnight here, so ill post up some tricks for you tomorrow

thanks for replying

rich

popedope, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  5. popedope

Best Answers:
    Okay thanks for the replies again & sorry about the extra post but I can't edit the above one I made.

Just a quick update on conversions - I got 1/21 yesterday which isn't as good as 1/10 but is still damn good for this market:
    [​IMG]

-------------------------------------
    I've been using a combination of SEO & Article marketing to make 2-5 sales a day with various registry cleaners. I've found that the best conversions come from telling the market why they need a cleaner instead of just being sold one down their throat - so in every form of promotion I do, I try and explain how the cleaner works and why they need RegAce.

Typically, I say that the registry is the central database for Windows which stores all the settings and options for your PC. It's where everything from your Internet homepage to your desktop wallpaper is stored making it one of the most important parts of Windows. Because it's so important, Windows is constantly using 100's of registry files every day which is okay but it often gets confused and saves many of these files wrong.

When your computer saves registry fiels wrong, it makes them corrupt and incredibly hard to read. This makes your computer run slower and causes constant errors which are incredibly hard to fix by hand. Luckily, registry cleaners have been invented to fix the problem. These software tools scan through every registry file on your computer and clean up any of the bad files that they find. However, it's importnat you get the best registry cleaner to do this, and I've found that is ___________

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    A neat little article trick I use is to keep the same structure for every article, but change the title and the wording. Here are some of the titles that have been the most successful for me:

[​IMG]

Here are some of the most successful topics I've used:
    1. The Best Vista Registry Cleaner
    2. The Best XP Registry Cleaner
    3. How To Speed Up A Slow PC
    4. How To Stop Constant Computer Errors
    5. How To Fix _____________ (specific error here)
    6. An Easy Way To Boost Your Internet Speed
    I then write an article like this:

Paragraph 1
    Quick intro about the problem & what it means for them

Paragraph 2
    Explain the registry and why it causes the problem

Paragraph 3
    Go into more detail about how the registry causes the problem & how you can fix it

Paragraph 4
    Say the best way to fix it is with a registry cleaner and these work by scanning every registry file. However, in order to know your computer has been fixed properly, you need to use the best registry cleaner on the market

Paragraph 5

Explain how you think RegAce is the best because it has an advanced scanning engine, which allows it to find more problems than any other cleaners

Here's a typical example of one of my articles:

--------------------------------------------
    You can see the KeyWords for this market show that most people just want to know which registry cleaner is the best:
    [​IMG]

However, to get the conversions you really need to explain why they need a registry cleaner and then why RegAce is the best. One of the biggest fears for people is that the cleaner will somehow ruin their PC. One of the biggest selling points of RegAce is that it has a complete backup facility which allows it to protect your computer from any accidental problems that might occur.

---------------------------------------
    @ rolf -

To get started, I would first create a simple mini site which reviews a bunch of registry cleaners and has a few articles on why they need them. I'll PM you my site because I don't want people to rip it off if I post it publicly, which should give you a nice idea of what I mean.

If you create a site like that, it gives you the ability to write a few articles and push traffic to it from a variety of different sources. I've never used PPC to sell affiliate products either, so that makes two of us!

------------------------------------------------------
    @knownowppc

I have been doing it with SEO and article marketing for about 3 months. I'll Pm you my site if you want to see it

Thanks for the questions and I'll post some more tips in a bizzle

Rich

popedope, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  6. popedope

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone,

Just another update:
    [​IMG]

Several affiliates have come on board now and are making some nice conversions.

Yesterday, we had a 1/2 conversion and a 1/9 conversion.

This product is growing nicely now. It's a great little earner for anyone who wants to make some sales with CB!

popedope, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  7. popedope

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone,

Just an update for you here - the latest conversion stats are in and it's still converting nicely. Yesterday we got a 1/4 conversion and a 1/14 conversion rate

If you want me to post advice about how to promote this well, please just ask.

Rich

popedope, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  8. prophet

prophet Member

Best Answers:
    Nice product, simple, clean.

I like the push to purchase after the scan. I must admit, I spent quite some time trying to find the price until I saw the little order button at the top of the website.

Good luck with it!

Cheers,
    Prophet

prophet, Aug 8, 2009 IP
  9. kawn_article

kawn_article Peon

Best Answers:
    Look's like a promising product,

I might hope on board and help you promote this one, all though I haven't even gotten my feet wet in the registry cleaning software.

Did you design the software?

kawn_article, Aug 8, 2009 IP
  10. catrosinfo

catrosinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    HHHmMMMM ..interesting product.

One of my fears about registry cleaners is the lack of a backup system, should anything happens in the process...

And after reading a lot of customers having negative experience using registry cleaners.. I have not taken a look at it.

I might research it a little bit more and hopefully, hop in and help you promote...

:)

catrosinfo, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  11. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    It is good to hear that your product come to the market.

tanakanewyork, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  12. popedope

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks! I was a long struggle but it's finally here now

The registry cleaner market is huge - it's definitely something you should look into. I have only been an affiliate in it for like 3 months and I've already earned close to $10,000 :) now I have my own software.

I designed the software myself. I'm proud of how it turned out - it's definitely one of the most easy to use and attractive designed in my opinion

Hey Prophet,

I've put the price on the order page only because I think it might turn people off if they see it on the homepage. It's working out very well so far.

Thanks for the compliments - if you want any tips on how to promote, please PM me

The lack of a backup system is a big problem which has plagued the registry cleaner market and has actually tainted it somewhat.

The reality is that there are several free cleaners out there (the most popular being CCleaner at http://www.ccleaner.com) but these don't have any sort of backup facility. So when people go using free cleaners with no protection, they run into all sorts of trouble.

Most of the paid cleaners out there have backup facilities and RegAce has a very powerful one. Not only is the registry automatically backed up every time you clean it, but you also have the option to create a system restore point as well, making it a very safe tool.

Here are some screenshots of the backup facility:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rich

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
    popedope, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  13. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Rich, what kind of customer support do you have? I am thinking that with software, some customer tickets could be quite lengthy? Do you hire anyone?

rolf, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  14. popedope

Best Answers:
    Hey Rolf,

Support isn't that bad for me. Besides, you shouldn't be too concerned about it if you're an affiliate, right :)?

Sales are starting to rack up now. I've been emailing a lot of review sites in the hope they'll list my product but only a few affiliates are sending traffic right now. I've been getting a 1/10 - 1/30 conversion from my own sites but I really want you guys to make money with this as well.

Rich

popedope, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  15. BurtGummer

BurtGummer Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm actually going to do a few more different sites/ads for mine tomorrow. I'll probably spend some more time making long tail keywords too, because the general ones are pretty pricey for me until I can get some better conversion rates for clicks to hops. What can I say though, I'm new

Dolittle has helped me alot, so if there are any other new affiliates, don't be afraid to step into this. Thanks Dolittle!

BurtGummer, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  16. popedope

Best Answers:
    Hey Sean,

Thanks for the kind words!

I've been helping a few more affs get into this market. It's definitely a good thing to get into and sales are coming in thick and fast now

popedope, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  17. popedope

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Just had a conversion rate of 1/2 !!

This product is a winner and is growing in the CB marketplace every day. If you're in the registry market, this is a product you will want to promote.

popedope, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  18. joshn

joshn Peon

Best Answers:
    I am currently promoting this product for you, just wondeing since this product can be downloaded for free, how does them updateing it once they have download it let us recieve commission?

joshn, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  19. MyRedz

MyRedz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi..since you said you can help me promoting it..
    anu tips to get more hops and conversion?if we use a custom domain and free hosting can it work?
    can u pm me your site so you can show me how you get the earnings?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
    MyRedz, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  20. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    how many % commission? how much money per sale you get from promoting reg ace

EMO_Ralez, Aug 16, 2009 IP