1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why did George Washington Say Such a thing?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by new, Aug 14, 2009.

1. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    @Stroh
    Give me an F in English Grammar

also have a look http://books.google.com/books?ei=Gk...result&q="Why+did+he+say+so"&lr=&sa=N&start=0

@northpointaiki
    Bigots are those who dragged anti-jew+hate in this discussion instead of answering the question being asked

and yes, the links that you posted refute that this quote is from GW and look quite trustworthy , however like I said there are hundreds of links posting this quote as being from GW. and I don't have any problem with admitting that GW might not have said this

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    new, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  2. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    No, I'm afraid I'd have to ascribe bigotry to your saying our issue with this is because we are somehow "Jew, Israel and Zionist" deluded, as opposed to simply posting what we know, with facts to back it up. In fact, it's deeply offensive.

Now. It's very basic, New.

Your question was answered, many times over.

You called the evidence bullshit.

Two pages in, and you've yet to acknowledge you've even read the proof you say you're asking for, much less acknowledge the error.

Why?

Sorry, just saw your edit:

The links I gave you are the actual letters, from the Library of Congress archives. They clearly show your "Washington letter" is what we're saying it is, fraudulent b.s. of the two American nazis, in furtherance of their aims. Nothing new, sadly. Do you claim these archives are somehow themselves a massive fraud, or something like that? If not, pretty tough to dispute what is right there for all to see.

Can you please provide a single reputable source that supports the claim? One would do, from among the "hundreds of links," for now.

Can you tell me why you are seemingly weighting website links equal to what can literally be seen, the originals of the letters and communiques in question?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    northpointaiki, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  3. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    [​IMG]

Rebecca, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  4. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Daddy! Where ya been?! :D

northpointaiki, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  5. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    new, I will attempt to explain for you. But in reality, I think you well know exactly what you are doing and why you got the resounding response to this thread that you did. In the off chance, you really don't get it here is why:

There was not some random mention of the word "jew". There is a thread posted by you for no ostensible purpose other than to malign Jews. The fact that the quote you happened to choose is made up just makes it all the more obvious. The fact that you picked out a random, false, two-hundred year old quote just makes your attempt to encourage hatred of Jews all the more pathetically obvious.

That you continue to pretend you were just posting some random thing not something posted trying to elicit a certain response is just shameful.

I am sure you would not duck a simple question whether or not you think the quote it true, whether or not you think Washington said it. So new, is that statement about Jews in America true?

(This is what YOU posted as the topic of this thread. I hope we get your answer.)

browntwn, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  6. Gooseman

Gooseman Peon

Best Answers:
    They are not untouchable at all but often looked upon with suspicion depending on their source.

Gooseman, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  7. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    new is obviously unreluctant to admit the truth and desperate to continue the propagation of a lie because his views are so abhorrent only a falsehood could possibly be used to defend them. He needs to propagate as many falsehoods as possible so that in the future people like him, by him i mean nazis, have some bollocks to point to and shreek "see! jews are pretty shit after-all!!".

it's also hilarious that he views the desire for the factual truth as an attack on him. which is so typical of the average muslim, the perpetual victim.

stOx, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  8. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    poor new is being eaten alive...

I am really not needed in this thread but I feel obliged to make my small contribution, all quotes are from wikipedia:

source

source

excuse him people, he did not receive the same type of education that you received, if any at all which is beyond the preachings of the holy books.

ChaosTrivia, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  9. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    @Everyone

I did not make up the quote myself, so I don't care if is true/false right or wrong

There are 52K mentions of it

http://www.google.com/search?q=They...&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

and I have clearly written above that this statement might be false

However I won't the surprised If it actually comes out to be true, given how the zionists control the media, do mass propaganda and twisting of facts

new, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  10. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    when I clicked link google link and entered the 1st entry, http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jews
    your quote is categorized under "misattributed":
    some further reading for you new:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Arab_world

Antisemitism in the arab world is a late 20th century phenomena. arabs and muslims turned from tolerant to jews throughout history to blood-thirsty racists. I should add a link to this thread in the references of the wikipedia article tagged under "example".

It just shows what kind of person you are: you already know that the quote is a fake and don't have the minimum dignity as a human being to stand up and say: "I'm sorry, I'm ashamed of this thread I started". I am just sorry for your children who will probably grow up to be not much better than yourself.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  11. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    @above
    Of-course you can give me a lecture on being brainwashed and uneducated

while finding the death of innocents funny http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1459275

and yes the 1st link says it is mis-attributed and there and many others also which say the same, now there must be a reason that so many explanations were required. If it was outrightly false why would anyone need to clarify ?

new, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  12. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    The bigotry isn't so special, but the logic is truly astonishing.

The Jews control everything.

Including the media.

So, because Jews control everything, including the media;

Of course, New wouldn't be surprised if it's true - because, well, the Jews who control the media put out 52,000 web items showing they want to destroy America.

Bravissimo! GREAT work here, New - really helped convince us, really helped show your mindset is one we'd like to see in today's world.

I was so keyed by your rock-solid research, based on web hits, I tried my own. Gotta admit, not quite as impressive. Still, at 213K, nothing to sneeze at.

Good luck with all that. Can I just say, thanks for really helping with that "bridge across cultures" thing. :rolleyes:

I find no joy in any innocent's death. We're all people, and we aren't going anywhere.

northpointaiki, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  13. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'll give you an F in History, Religion, Foreign Affaris, and life.

Stroh, Aug 15, 2009 IP
    northpointaiki likes this.
  14. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i will add a few F for politics psychology and basic of PR 101
    and religion studies.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
    pizzaman, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  15. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    now the quote might be wrong , however zionists DO control the media. I don't think there would be two opinions on that from independent observers

wanna try some links

http://www.google.com/search?q="jew...g.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=QaW&start=20&sa=N

@pizza
    you PR strategies won't take you anywhere
    If you wanna say it, say it out loud

new, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i say what i mean. you want to tell everyone that jewish people are not good, they are this and they are that. or zionists or whatever. but you are only making yourself look bad. that is why your pr strategy is failing you F is deserved. your new search is proof of that too

17. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    PR is just a gimmick (just like the Google PR)
    Good luck with your sugar coated speeches

new, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  18. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
  19. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    it is not even half a page that you have complained about israeli pr. just earned an F in logic and reasoning.

20. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    do you know
    PR != propaganda

new, Aug 15, 2009 IP