1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just getting started :)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by joshn, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Alright i have just opened a clickbank account, i have looked around at a few product, but i need some help.

Where should i start promoting these products? do blogs really make big profits? or do i have to use wordpress or redirects?

any help appreicated

Cheers,
    Josh

joshn, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  2. mushu

mushu Peon

Best Answers:
    for me both worked. for some products i use blogs and it is converting well. Lately because i don't have so much time to write blogs i am just buying url and redirect it and it seems good again.

mushu, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  3. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    I STRONGLY reccommend using WPress, the S.Engines love it, its easy fast and can be personalised quite easy.

Now, the real secret is picking a market / niche.

Use Google tools like > trends + insights + keywood tool external to understand your competition

Trust me spend an hr or 2 on researching your market first so your efforts will see results.

The secret sauce to anything is Traffic.. moreso its qualified traffic that converts so you need to decided how to get traffic to your offers.

Good luck

2-4-K, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  4. misterdonman

misterdonman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, Word Press are way better!!!

misterdonman, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  5. bert300

bert300 Peon

Best Answers:
    m completely new to affiliate.. i wanna ask u guyz... can't we use free blogs like .blogspot blogs for the promotion?? or better to ask... the main blogs where the promotion of products is carried out??

bert300, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  6. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use blogspot

Ripped, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  7. squeezeplaycards

squeezeplaycards Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use blogspot, but if you plan on doing this for the long haul you need your own hosting account and wordpress or html landing pages.

As 2-4-k says research is key. I made the mistake early on of using a shotgun approach. Every time I read about a new product or method I tried it out. Use your research to find one product to work on. Make a plan of action so you will have more focus and direction. Once you get one site getting traffic and sales move on to another.

squeezeplaycards, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  8. bluraysoft

bluraysoft Guest

Best Answers:
    You are really professional! I guess most of people are using google adwords to promote to gain quick result. However, wrting articles to ezinearticles etc and wordpress are moderate ways for newbies.

bluraysoft, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  9. joshn

joshn Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you suggest then?

joshn, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  10. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Umm thanks I guess..

I use Adwords to see if a product converts, if I send 100 UV's to a site and it does not convert then there is no way I will waste my time on SEO whether its articles etc.

However if it converts pretty decent then I know its worthwhile registering a new domain and optimising for the site. Most switched on marketers will use both PPC + SEO this way.

PPC = Fast Data (results)
    SEO = Long Term

I really reccomend usng Keyword spy tools on PPC and going after the long(er) tail less competitive KW's.

2-4-K, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  11. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Natural search engine traffic is the key, nothing newbie about that.. I have been earning thousands a month just by search engine optimizing. And it provides long time results without much investment!

koahost, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  12. gocali2009

gocali2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The tried and tested method is article marketing with Ezine Articles. Keep writing 10 articles a day and you'll see results. Eventually someone will publish your articles and you will get backlinks from there. Most people I know do not recommend Adwords for Clickbank as a beginner.

Oh, and get a good landing page that presells.

gocali2009, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  13. bert300

bert300 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks man!!:)

bert300, Aug 18, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.