1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Links from non-English sites?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by andrej, Aug 14, 2009.

Let's say I have a website in English language and I'm after traffic mostly from Google.com.

Now I'm getting some links from PR3-PR4 Czech sites (not in English). My anchor text however will be in English.

Will these links help me? Are they less powerful than links from English sites?

--

Then I have the same question - if links from English sites are helpful for my Slovak site? (the anchor texts will be in Slovak)

andrej, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  2. raptormarketing

raptormarketing Member

Best Answers:
    IMO they help you and it is better if they are coming from a relevant page related to your web page content.
    I am not sure about the strength of the link but i think it contribute same.Because Page rank decide the quality of web page not language. Let see what other DP member will say.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
    raptormarketing, Aug 14, 2009 IP
    andrej likes this.
  3. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will certainly help you rank well in their geo targeted search engine if it is dofollow (in google). Link is a link, if it is dofollow, it will certainly pass pagerank value to your site.

atniz, Aug 14, 2009 IP