1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem: Neteller deposit via Indian Creditcard

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Yfcadmin, Aug 7, 2009.

Hello,
    I am trying to deposit money into my neteller account using HDFC gold credit card. After I enter the money + credit card Details and then entering verified by visa code, I get:

Your attempt to deposit by credit card has been declined. This may be due to restrictions set by your credit card issuer.

Now my question is: Do anyone else have had a problem like this. ?

And is there a around about way to deposit in neteller. Like I deposit via credit card to some other service with generates card and then I deposit via that card into neteller.

please help me out.

Yfcadmin, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  2. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    No Indian bank issued credit card will work with Neteller, Neteller claims the same has been declined by the bank but in reality, it is Neteller which has blocked the transactions from Indian account members, Infact, I had tried using a UK issued card on Neteller even that got declined which indicated Neteller have some restrictions for Indian account holders.

Only way of depositing funds in Neteller is via bank transfer, which most of the banks decline ....

rome, Aug 8, 2009 IP
    Yfcadmin likes this.
  3. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are right mate. I tried my debit and credit cards from different banks, also bitched the creditcard support for days. I think its something to do with Neteller itself. They are not allowing Indian account to process via creditcards. Still its a shame. Atleast they should say it openly.

Recently they opened a new option of local bank transfer. maybe something to do with RBI. Anyhow I'll look for a buddy who can take MB and give neteller. lol ...

What about using Entropay with neteller ? Is that allowed .. or do you think all the cards are down with Indian accounts ( as you said with Uk card)

Yfcadmin, Aug 8, 2009 IP
  4. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yfcadmin, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  5. max pain

max pain Notable Member

Best Answers:
    YFC whatever they may say - they dont accept CCs from us.

But you can go to Nariman point and have it deposited as cash

max pain, Aug 13, 2009 IP
    Yfcadmin likes this.
  6. gsv13

gsv13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll try to deposit cash via Abn Amro Bank tomorrow!

Will try the min amt to check whether it works!

Regards!
    gsv13

gsv13, Aug 14, 2009 IP
    Yfcadmin likes this.
  7. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @max pain: hey how are you .. its been sometime since we got on same thread and Yes. You are right. I paid my reliance bill via same cc + bought few other things with same creditcard. But this neteller is denying the card knowingly. The chat is dodgy they dont want to give a direct reply. For Indian account they will no entertain any type of card. Yes they did offered me Bank transfer.

I tried via Citibank card as well. but no luck. They do allow bank deposit with Indian Bank.

Yfcadmin, Aug 14, 2009 IP
    max pain likes this.