1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to identify the qualified copywriter

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by lol_123, Aug 13, 2009.

Hello All,

I am a non-english speaker, now i need a qualified english copywriter.
    I went through many posts at DP about how/where to get a decent copywriter. Also i gave a try at elance, and then problem come out, there are many writers bid for my project, but i dont know how to identify who is a right one for my project . Any suggestions ? btw,I am looking for a copywirter who is familiar with the software media player and video processing.

thanks,-L

lol_123, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  2. cd928

cd928 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should look into their portfolio. That would help you cut down your choices immediately. It would be great if you find one who's specializing in the field you're in, but if you don't, look for one who you think's the best fit for the job based on their portfolio, their track record, your budget, etc.

Hope that helps. :)

cd928, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  3. Candise

Candise Peon

Best Answers:
    Good copywriters are invariably out-and-out writers. They will have a background in writing, and quite often writing will be a dominant aspect of their lives.

A good copywriter will:

· Recognise the selling points of your goods. A good copywriter will quickly identify the benefits your products and services offer to your customers.

· Identify and develop the message that your company is trying to communicate.

· Target your customers and meet their expectations. A good copywriter will be able to address your customers directly by using appropriate language and style. They will also ensure that your copy sells to your audience and provides the information that your customers need - simply providing an overview of your company and product or service is not enough. Your marketing copy needs to grab the attention of your customers and involve them. It must answer their questions, capture their imaginations, and remove their doubts.

Candise, Aug 14, 2009 IP
    Fracker likes this.
  4. UKPressReleases

UKPressReleases Peon

Best Answers:
    Portfolio and your own instinct :)

UKPressReleases, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  5. lol_123

lol_123 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for all your replies. I'm wondering if there is a methodology which helps me to identify rather than rely on my instinct :).

lol_123, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  6. Y.L. Prinzel

Y.L. Prinzel Peon

Best Answers:
    There are never any guarantees. Testimonials, portfolio, presentation, and the way they communicate and present themselves to you are your real indicators.

Y.L. Prinzel, Aug 14, 2009 IP