1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$xxx,xxx over my period as a webmaster

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by simstar, Aug 12, 2009.

1. TechieGuy

TechieGuy Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not one that cares how much I make a day as my site is mainly used as a hobby. I do like to make some money, but I don't lose sleep over it.

I believe many people won't believe when someone makes 50,000 a day because so many claim so, and so many lie. It is hard to provide proof, even with screenshots or photos because they can be "photoshopped" quite easily. If you are making that much, good for you. It is also nice when those that do make that kind of money help share tips on how that managed to do it.

The next, question, if you are still making money from duplicated content, how will you be affected by Google's new search changes coming soon?

TechieGuy, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  2. adwordguru

adwordguru Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I don't care if anyone believes how much/little I'm earning, actually the less people know the better, got to protect your own niches.

adwordguru, Aug 13, 2009 IP
  3. simstar

simstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I may have jumbled up my points in the initial thread starting this and I am sorry.

However what bugs me:

- Many people on this forum give others advice which is wrong. These people have obviously never tested these methods. e.g. my situation, I would say I know a lot about duplicate content. I know you can make money from it. Other people go on here and they have heard from a friend or dodgy blog that it is impossible. They then write a post stating it and the rumour spreads. I only give advice about something I know is right and have tested. Why do others think it is acceptable to give false advice?

- How people who earn $1 a day have time to post on someones thread stating that others don't earn what they say they do.

Either way I don't care if you believe my earnings, I just dont want members to criticise me when I use them as backup to my points.

Hope this makes it clearer and less a show off lol. Im honestly not a rich man! There are ones about here though.

simstar, Aug 13, 2009 IP