1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ## High Potential Earning Site ## High Search Volume, Good Ranking In Google

Discussion in 'Sites' started by IceZig, Aug 13, 2009.

I have a high potential earning site for sale.

URL : http://www.BadmintonEquipment.org/

According to Google Keyword Tool, badminton equipment is having 9,900 exact search volume in July. It is an exact match domain name. Currently it is ranked 2nd page in Google when you search for badminton equipment.

The site is new so it has less to no traffic and revenue but I'm sure it will generate traffic/earnings when you start marketing/build links on it and make it to Google/Yahoo/Bing 1st page.

You can make money with :

Amazon Affiliate
    Google Adsense Ads
    Advertisement

It is a wordpress seo optimized site. The domain name is registered on Godaddy.

If you buy it from me, I will transfer the domain to your GoDaddy account and setup the site on your hosting provider (must have cpanel)

I will set this up for you
    # Amazon Autoposter plugin - Amazon Autoposter is a powerful and easy to use plugin for Wordpress weblogs that allows users to post products from Amazon on their blog automatically and earn money using Amazon’s affiliate program.
    # Google Adsense
    # Fully SEO optimized for high search engine rankings

What you have to do is only advertising/marketing and start making money!

I am selling this site for only $200. Payment via Paypal, PM me if you are interested. Thanks

IceZig, Aug 13, 2009 IP
    RomanticGuy likes this.
  2. RomanticGuy

RomanticGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold! Please PM payment info. Thanks.

RomanticGuy, Aug 13, 2009 IP