1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Over 6000 (whitehat) backlinks in 10 days! See how I did it.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Kevin T Perry, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Robert Kennedy

Robert Kennedy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats amazing. I do all of my links manually and I cant imagine coming anywhere close to creating 6000 links in 10 days. If I went at it all day long I might be able to do 80 links in a day. Maby.

Robert Kennedy, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  2. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your post! 80 links a day is great in my opinion. I was happy with my accomplishment but I think i'll take it slower for the next project. I was thinking that I would do 1 RSS submission, 1 page of blog commenting, create 1 web 2.0 property (ie. squidoo, hubpage, etc.) a day....then submit an article every few days and do some link wheel strategies.

This thread has taught me some valuable lessons as well....such as focusing more on a natural link building process and not so much about the quantity.

http://www.dnscoop.com is a great site to validate a website IMO. It will show you if the pagerank is valid, show you your backlinks, your alexa ranking, link value, and site value. I don't necessarily take this info has gospel, but it's a quick reference if you want to get some info about a particular site.

EDIT: I couldn't get DNScoop to load as well....

SEOQuake is a Firefox plugin that does the same as dnscoop, but also shows you MSN and Yahoo links, domain age, del.icio.us links, whois info, robots.txt info,sitemap info, number of inbound and outbound links, and keyword density. The best think about is plugin is that its in toolbar form at the top of everypage for easy reference.

thanks,

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  3. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you 100% and that's what this forum is for.

Thanks,

Kevin

4. homey

homey Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the blog spamming will get your links discounted by google and possibly put on a blacklist.

homey, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  5. BlackberryClan

BlackberryClan Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using many of these techniques in my first month of my Blackberry blog and have seen some success but not that much. My question is how long does someone have to keep promoting their site in social networking sites and all you mention above before "decent" traffic starts coming naturally? Or is this an on going process because I agree it's pretty boring??

BlackberryClan, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  6. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    It's an ongoing process. Unlike me, I would do it a little slower. You can do something like 1 RSS submission and 1 page of blog comments a day....then do a web 2.0 property and article submissions every few days or so.

Kevin

7. atworld100

atworld100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just as someone put it, most of the tips are well known. And even we do exactly as u have did, but i doubt we couls achieve as u. It so many unfixed factors in it.

atworld100, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  8. f412y

f412y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice journey. It's a good tips n i'm a begginer, so it may usefull for me.:)
    Danke..

f412y, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  9. rj45

rj45 Member

Best Answers:
    its new lesson that i've got while i am stay in here. yes i want to increase my backlinks as soon as possible and this is one new lesson that i will trying on my blogs.

thank you for this great lesson for newbie like me.

rj45, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  10. drayserawon

drayserawon Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been doing that since I understand SEO A couple of years ago.

drayserawon, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  11. twister06

twister06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! Good job!
    Trying hard to build links myself now and this is inspirational

twister06, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  12. thevolts

thevolts Peon

Best Answers:
    With this "rel=nofollow" concept, i really doubt that you can get 6000 links in 10 days... most of the major directories it is nofollow, most of the blogs have this nofollow....
    Its difficult to find a list of do follow blogs/sites.

thevolts, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  13. digiblogger17

digiblogger17 Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmm the first step will guarantee your site to be blacklisted for spamming WP blogs by akismet ;\

digiblogger17, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  14. 5530xm

5530xm Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't want so many backlinks in such a short period of time.

5530xm, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  15. djliku

djliku Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Google looks at things as their possibility of happening naturally. If you stray from the norm, then they would look at your site more closely. That many backlinks in such a short period of time has to be completely out of the ordinary. I would only comment on relevant blogs and actually provide some insight or opinion based on the subject of the post. Not only will you get the back link but someone who agrees with your opinion might actually click on your link and check out your site. I would max out at maybe 30 a day. If it takes 3 to 5 minutes to read a post then that would mean 90 to 150 minutes of reading. Which would seem reasonable and I don't think Google would deem it out of the ordinary. I would focus on getting good back links. Maybe guess posting on other peoples blogs or actually having someone review and suggest your site in a post.

djliku, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  16. zouyunorg

zouyunorg Peon

Best Answers:
    very useful information.. maybe i'll try it

zouyunorg, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  17. samueldarwin

samueldarwin Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not think this is an effective way to build links. I have verified your links. Most of them are gone and many are no follows.

And this much fast of link building will definitely affect your ranks. The moto of link building is to get ranking in search engines.

Please give your ranking details your website has and the amount of traffic that your website has. If this is positive I will salute you.

Sorry for leaving a negative note here as I just think this fast blog commenting is a spam kind of work. Sorry again.

Thanks
    Sam

samueldarwin, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  18. AvidBiometrics

AvidBiometrics Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a good list, but 6K in 10 days is a lot. Even if i worked 24 hours a day doing that, I'd still have a hard time.

AvidBiometrics, Aug 20, 2009 IP
  19. sallokamma

sallokamma Peon

Best Answers:
    great tips. thanx for sharing

sallokamma, Aug 21, 2009 IP
  20. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that getting 6,000 links in a matter of 10 days will raise serious questions in the eyes of search engines such as Google. DP doesn't even have 6K inbound links. Anyhow, if you feel that your effort has been paid off, then you may be doing the right thing - but not before Google doubts your site.

Bohol, Aug 21, 2009 IP