1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom Fitness VB Forum and Blog-PR 3

Discussion in 'Sites' started by akoj, Aug 10, 2009.

[​IMG]
    Domain Age: 9 months (free push at godaddy expires 12/09)
    Forum Information:
    *Owned VB License included in sale.
    *Custom skin, logo and misc. graphics
    *434 members (have been moderately weeded for spam)
    *525 threads
    *2,984 posts, some are paid

Blog:
    *wordpress
    *Customized Studio Press Theme
    *Bulk of posts come from content partnership with Studio One (which will likely continue on with new owner if interested). Some are original content from me.

Traffic:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    compete.com shows:
    [​IMG]

313 pages indexed in Google. 196 BL's. Some are from my other domains which will be removed 1 month after sale. Assume no monetization efforts.

Site has 2,600 twitter followers and regularly holds well attended twitter parties.

Starting Bid: $600
    Bid Increments $20
    End Date 9/2/09

Will host for free for one month after sale. Buyer responsible for move. I will provide all necessary access but am not able to move for you. I also own 12 related domains which I will offer transfer to buyer for an addition $150 as well as a related blog for $100. (high link juice potential)

My first site for sale so please be gentle if I forgot to include something.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
    akoj, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  2. Rivmedia

Rivmedia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Very nice looking site bud, At the moment out of my budget because of the little traffic and no revenue, if you decide to drop the price then shoot me PM.

Dont get me wrong though i can see why you are asking for what you are.

Rivmedia, Aug 11, 2009 IP
  3. akoj

akoj Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the compliment. That price is absolutely break even for me. Anything lower than that and I am just better off keeping it around for the link juice. I just have zero time to maintain it.

akoj, Aug 11, 2009 IP