1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outsourcing Web Design, Content Writing & Link Building Overseas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Burta, Jul 2, 2009.

I am looking at launching quite a number of new websites (20+) each of which will require a semi-unique website design to be setup (10 pages), some basic content writing (4 - 5 articles), some research and data entry style work as well as some very basic SEO/Link Building.

All in all I'd imagine that each site would have around 20 - 30 hours worth of work in them and as such I was hoping that I might be able to outsource the work to some cheaper international services.

So my question is, what are some good international outsourcing companies that could handle all these elements within the one firm?

Also what sort price range could I expect in terms of hourly rates for decent quality work?

Burta, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  2. Hari Babu

Hari Babu Peon

Best Answers:
    I am working in an IT industry as a SEO Analyst. I have 4 yrs experience in IT enabled Service . I am very fond of completing my task within the given period of time. I will satisfy you 100%. My hobbies are updating my knowledge by surfing net. Assign me a task. Ready to start!

Minimum Per Hour We get $7.

Hari Babu, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  3. justinlorder

justinlorder Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, Buddy . You should post in BST section .
    I am interested to take all the outsource work you offer here .
    I am qualify web junkie, good at coding html/css , having basic knowledge of seo and many other web stuff .

justinlorder, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  4. tmcpro

tmcpro Peon

Best Answers:
    you should def do it outsourced, much cheaper

tmcpro, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  5. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try freelance sites
    Of course outsourcing is the key

w3bmaster, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  6. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So it would seem that most would recommend to outsource, so my question now is - are there many good outsourcing companies out there that do the whole lot on very large scale?

I know there are loads of people out there that offer their individual services but I'm really looking to be professional about everything because I just don't want to stuff around with people that are very on again and off again and aren't accountable for their work.

Also what sort of rates are pretty common across the outsourcing industry (for decent quality work) when it comes to web design, SEO, link building, content writing etc?

Burta, Jul 4, 2009 IP
  7. Maria2009

Maria2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad it works as expected for you

globolstaff.com

Maria2009, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  8. subtle

subtle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey mate,

This is similar to a problem I am having at the moment, you can view my thread here (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1437253) yeah outsourcing will obviously be a lot cheaper. There are millions of freelancer web developers out there who should be able to help you. As you are looking for 20+ websites, if you are in a rush try several different developers. As i said there are millions of freelancers as well as overseas web development companies and I have dealings with both. Generally you will pay more for development compnies and to be honest most of the time for me, the work wasnt that great. Find some freelancers in these forums (BST) would be my advice, post the job descriptions, ask for quotes and get a link to their portfolio. Make sure that you like what you see and then proceed :) Good luck!

subtle, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  9. Burta

Burta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback subtle. I have actually ended up going with an indian firm, and we are about half way through the design of the first site and I'm reasonably happy with the results so far.

There have definitely been some bumps along the way but I'm hoping that once we get this first site out of the way the development of the next set of sites will be much simplier.

Burta, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  10. QualitySEO

QualitySEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you recommend the firm that you are using for your outsourcing? I have some projects of my own that I'd like to get underway, so any tips in choosing at least would be helpful.

QualitySEO, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  11. Shagufta

Shagufta Peon

Best Answers:
    I know one site where u can post your requirements

it is in my signature

Shagufta, Aug 10, 2009 IP