1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Blog Commenting Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by matessim, Aug 9, 2009.

Interested in blog commenting?
    i Will post 5 or 10 Comments at 3$ and 5$(accordingly)

i will read the topics, properly research the topic and niche before i post, and will post a thoughtful/related/extending comment, i will comment on messages you give me, i will do all the comments from 1 account, i won't fake myself as a few users on your blog

just to get me started on this, i'd like 2 trusted people with atleast 350 posts and atleast 3 positive itrader rep to get a free "review" copy of my service, first here first served, pm me your blog, and email, it might take me a day to finish it, though (depending on the blog/its topic/my knowledge in it),
    i find it easyer to relate to tech related blogs, and my posts will probally be higher quality,
    i will always post under the username globulus, i will not link back to any site.

Please Post at will,don't ask for a review copy if you don't meet demands, thanks.

also, ill post links to the review comments here for people to see if you get a review copy, be aware of that

Thank you
    Matan

matessim, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  2. splendidboy

splendidboy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to have free review copy. Thanks

splendidboy, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  3. Kevin T Perry

Kevin T Perry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'll take your other review copy.

Kevin

Kevin T Perry, Aug 9, 2009 IP
  4. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    splendid, sorry you don't have the req i said, rich, pm me the details i asked, and phyza PM'ed so thats the 2 reviews, please pm me the details Kevin.

matessim, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  5. hikarunogo10

hikarunogo10 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any free review offer? I'd like to take one. Tks

hikarunogo10, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  6. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hikarunogo10, i already promised 2 people, i will give you free 2 comments if your interested, with the stuff you said in pm, but its going to be a busy day for me with the other comments, but ill get to it, pm me if you want/post here.

EDIT:
    done on phyza's health blog, 5 Comments completed, i will do the other review copy Kevin later since your not on, you can check the comments on phyza's blog when she approves them, they're awaiting moderation or PM me and ill send you them/link to her blog.

im gonna start taking orders now, at least 2 positive iTrader rep please, would be happier if you'll be willing to go first.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  7. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now im offering an Extra service, i will post on a blog/s of your choice, for the same rate, under the name globulus for a Linkback to your blog.
    im also accepting moneybookers now too
    Same rates for now

Sorry for the double, but i completed the comments on phyza's blog, so people can see here they are:
    Please Comment on the service on the forum topic
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1451225
    None of the comments seem to be approved, but here they are and they're location:
    1/5:
    http://myhealth.spot.bz/2009/08/04/how-to-lose-weight/
    Great post, i couldn’t agree with you more on the importance of being active, staying Healthy.
    I must say I’ve been there myself, i nearly overweight a couple of times in my life,I’ve been fighting for my weight since i remember myself, its not an easy task,
    The tip i would offer to anyone looking to lose weight is whatever they choose, whether its a diet or a rigorious training Campaign, its all about putting it in your routine.
    Give yourself Goals from day to day, Don’t think where you’ll be in 2 months and the path there, but every day, set a goal when you wake up, when you eat, to do that, to not eat that, Just put it on your routine
    Code (markup):
    2/5:
    http://myhealth.spot.bz/2009/07/28/a-few-health-tips-to-help-you-live-longer/
    Thanks Rachel! great article.
    This is actually the first time i heard about such home made acne treating products,I’ve always would have went to the drugstore for something like that.
    Its a tad sad to see that everything we eat today is filled up with drugs, and that even the treats suggested by drugstore are simply useless, i know that in my teen years(which were just a couple of years ago) i tried about every acne treatment, nothing ever worked for me and had to wait it to pass, i wish this blog existed back then in my highschool days, sure would have helped me *wink*
    also never heard of the oatmeal tip, but its definitely going to help me, for some reason my face always looks like its sweaty, but its oily,
    Code (markup):
    3/5:
    http://myhealth.spot.bz/2009/07/28/a-few-health-tips-to-help-you-live-longer/
    Thanks for the article,
    i think its extremely true that its not just about killing yourself once about exercise, but its getting it into your routine,
    I know swimming might be embaricing to a couple of people who need help out there with their weight, what i did to lose weight before i started swimming was jogging, nowdays its even easier with a Music player like an ipod or something, it really eases running, my beloved ipod nano is now an everyday part of my life when i go jogging every morning.

for people who want to start running but have a daytime job, my suggestion is, go to sleep early, wake up at 6-5 (depending when your work is ofc this can change, and where you live, if its not freezing in 5 a.m)
    since at those hours in most places its still cool, great time to run, a tip that nobody ever told me is NEVER run repetitively (i.e run down a street up and down) you will develop a habit of not wanting to do it, trust me, just jog around and see where it takes you, you’ll usally find some places you don’t know about or never paid attention to when you start jogging, its really nice, and the health benefit, your whole life changes, its just unbelievable.
    Code (markup):
    4/5:
    http://myhealth.spot.bz/2009/07/23/weight-loss-supplements/
    i would like to say to my fellow readers that there is no magic Pill, everyone been there/will be there to be tempted to buy these “Water Soaking” pills or “Abs toughening shots”, for a heartbeat or for a day, its true, all of us feel bad about something about ourselves, that we want to change/remove, its human.

the thing is, when it comes to this topics its a tough line, between pills and working hard, you can maybe give up the pills, but unless you work out hard, eat lean/healthy food, exercise, you will get no where.
    i am not saying that a few pills out there might not be good, some actually work, as our article writer noted in the end, but you should not even attempt taking this pills without being willing to do the hard work, think of it as a weight loss bonus, 20% more loss for everyone pound you lose, thats how you should be thinking about it, not a miracle lose 5kg pill, they don’t exist, you need to combine them with hard work, discipline in food and a healthy lifestyle, sleeping enough is important too, after a good workout sleep is cruical, not just for tommarow’s workout but this one, think of it as part of your workout routine.
    again, great post, and hope all of you embark on a healthy regime, it can change a life, trust me.
    Code (markup):
    5/5:
    http://myhealth.spot.bz/2009/07/20/health-and-fitness-for-your-children/
    Its amazing how much of our lives are decided when we are kids, simply put, look at kids who’s parents pushed them to go to that extra thing, who pushed them to their violin lessons, its amazing how much those things ripple in our adult life, our childhood is our roots, this goes the same to athletics, in anything you do, you grow like a tree, nobody jumps from A-Z, its a process, anyone can lose weight, i believe, the real struggle is usually staying there, when you see kids who were active in their childhood or never gained weight, theres a lot less chance for them to become obese or overweight in their adulthood.

Habbits made as kids stay, even though you might not skate the park anymore, if you were active in sports as a child, its common that you’ll stay active physically in your adulthood.

Parents these days are not involved enough in helping their kids stay healthy, they need to wake up and start by giving a good example to their kids, this blog is a great place for parents who want to start getting healthy with their kids or family.
    Code (markup):
    ~End

8. Freelance GD

Freelance GD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOLD!

10 Comments

Please send me payment details.

I want 5 comments on my Auto Related Blog and 5 on Health & Fitness Blog.

Thank you

Freelance GD, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  9. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All of the comments are approved now and you provided 2 same links as 2nd and 3rd but 2nd one is the link below:
    http://myhealth.spot.bz/2009/07/31/homemade-treatments-for-acne/

Btw for the review i must say awesome work and hats off for such great comments on my blog.
    They look on topic , professional and detailed comments as well. Nobody will mark it as spam even if you hire him to comment on another blogs. I will get back to you for comment services on another blogs related to web hosting and i hope you will maintain the same quality.
    I am more thn satisfied with his service and you guys can judge it yourself as he provided the links in his last post.
    A++ job and highly recommended
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  10. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm Glad your happy, i can relate a bit to that blog, i was bit chubby, and lost that weight, health blogs are easy for me :p
    also, anyone know why my post is cruising at the bottom of the page, regardless of the fact people are posting?

EDIT:
    Freelancer GD, 5/10, did the health, pmed you report, i can't relate to the cars blog really, i can try but the quality as i said.... do you want to pay for 5, or maybe ill do another 5 on another blog?

11. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DP Thread Sort order is by default set as "thread start time" but you can change your settings just for yourself and this is all just to avoid bumping issues. You can see this thread for doing setting in your Control Panel:
    Thread Sort order
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  12. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    as Requested freelancer_GD, did Extra comment on the other Car site.
    PMing you the details
    doing the Tech articles now freelancer_GD, 3/4 done, pming you soon as i finish

Edit:
    Waiting for last link GD... please send me it.
    and awaiting your payment.

13. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Accepting 4 More 5 comment orders OR 2 more 10 comments orders *
    GD, please pm me

14. matessim

matessim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  15. jeanmar143

jeanmar143 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi! PHYza,

Hello there, i am new to this field. And i want to try blog commenting job. I will read your blog @ http://myhealth.spot.bz/2009/07/31/homemade-treatments-for-acne/[/URL] then i can comment there under the name of "jean" that's my nickname.

jeanmar143, Aug 10, 2009 IP
  16. wasseem2

wasseem2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    excellent comments

wasseem2, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  17. matessim

matessim Active Member