1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Still looking for Publishers.....

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by 12FreeForums, Aug 5, 2006.

My ad network, supercpm, is still looking to add publishers to it's beta program. If you have a site that gets decent traffic, mostly US traffic, and is not a proxy or forum based site, you can apply now. Check out my sig.

12FreeForums, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  2. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site doesnt really tell us about the program. Can you provide more info as in what type of products and companies would be advertised?

cormac, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  3. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    At the minute I wouldn't qualify as only about 55% of visitors are from USA, with rest being UK, Canada, Australia ... and then numerous other countries now and again.

One thing though is that more infomation should be available as it could be useful in time, maybe as alternative adverts to google if other formats become supported and can also work alongside google adsense. This ability would be crucial to many large traffic sites especially, and usefulto other smaller publishers.

Ganceann, Aug 5, 2006 IP
  4. 12FreeForums

12FreeForums Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a wide range of advertisers from dating sites to smiley downloads. The usual fair for CPM network. These ads can run alongside adsense at any time since they are banners and not contextual. 55% US traffic will do so long as the site is not forums based, or a proxy.

12FreeForums, Aug 6, 2006 IP
  5. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest creating a more professional looking website. One intro page and one application page does not make an impressive website.

jackburton2006, Aug 6, 2006 IP