1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iPodNews.com-how to develop this domain?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Jack1919, Jul 10, 2009.

Hello everyone,I'm new to affiliate marketing and I just acquired the domain name iPodNews.com. This domain has 100+ visitors per day. I'm wondering how to develop it. iPod news and reviews site? How to get the "news",content and make them unique? What plugin or script is good for this kind of site? What affiliate program should I use, Amazon? By the way,I preffer Wordpess.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Jack1919, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  2. blogpanoptic

blogpanoptic Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a great domain name. How did you aquire it? If you don't mind me asking. I would do a lot of research on IPods, read a lot of reviews and articles. Then you will be able to write things from the knowledge you've acquired and it will be original because you have various ideas and resources in your head. Look at other sites. See what they are up to.

I would probably do everything to do with IPods. News, Reviews, Customer Feedback, Ratings, Comparisons, Artices, other apple products. Use your imagination.

blogpanoptic, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  3. Jack1919

Jack1919 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi blogpanoptic,Thanks for your great advices. I'm preparing to develop it now. By the way,I got this domain from an auction.

Jack1919, Aug 16, 2009 IP
  4. CashNinjas

CashNinjas Peon

Best Answers:
    I would just make it a blog and keep it as updated with the latest news on Apple iPods, and monetize it very well. Just by the domain you should get some pretty good hits.

CashNinjas, Aug 19, 2009 IP