1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Tips for Link Building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mcdeere02, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Write controversial content that will self-generate links and discussions/comments. Pick on well-known people, criticize loved websites or brands. When starting your website, try to gather a few links from already established and trustworthy websites. Stop trying to get your link on websites that are 2 months old like yours. Pay a directory submission in Yahoo!, BOTW, Webxperience!, Skaffe or other well known directories. Paying for a directory submission almost guarantees you a faster response time. DMOZ is an excellent way to start but you can’t get your way in fast and with money, so it’s best to “submit-and-forget-about-it”. You can improve Link Building from using these tips.

mcdeere02, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  2. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most is general knowledge - but the first part you mentioned is writing controversial things about ppl or sites, or products. This will get links to your site. So good post.

bigcat1967, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  3. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    The most common methods to build links is by doing the off-page optimization such as directories submission,article marketing and commenting on do-follow blogs.

rashida, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  4. vikingraider

vikingraider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have written honesty reviews of music that has had positive reviews elsewhere and done very well in terms of links, SERPS and traffic. I haven't written it purely to gain links but it really does work. If you have a strong passion for something good or bad it comes across in the content. If you can write well and from the heart the links will come.

:)

vikingraider, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  5. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am constantly surprised, as a link exchange directory owner, how I sometimes have to spend time explaining to people why using a quality link exchange is a legitimate linkbuilding strategy, but that everyone just accepts and nods their heads when people write as if commenting (read:spamming) on blogs etc is acceptable.

thefandango, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  6. famousharry

famousharry Peon

Best Answers:
    thnx.................

famousharry, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  7. vicogor

vicogor Peon

Best Answers:
    The best link building strategies: 10% of the process is about marketing, 40% is about persistence, 20% is about relevance, 20% Is public relations and the rest is common sense.
    Good luck

vicogor, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  8. domi22

domi22 Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont recommend buying links as google is cracking down on this , all tips above are great and i agree with the article marketing strategy, social networking is also a great way to create some quick links

domi22, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  9. Riots

Riots Active Member

Best Answers:
    just keep posting in forums with signatures is also a good way to build back links. as well as do follow blogs or if you can get a blog owner that's relevant to post your url on there sidebar for a quality backlink.

Riots, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  10. blogpanoptic

blogpanoptic Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying links in wordpress theme footers is another way of generating tons of back links. Some themes get downloaded by the hundreds every day. If your link is in a theme that get's donwloaded a hundred times a day, just imagine how many backlinks you will get.

blogpanoptic, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  11. neoasthana

neoasthana Peon

Best Answers:
    hell lot of white and clean ways are available to build thousand of quality backlinks
    include:
    1)article submissions like articlemarketer or submityourarticle
    2) instant article submitter
    3)link exchanges via linkmetro and linkmarket both count to more than some half million users
    4)Manual directry submission in inetzeal or submitedge
    5) forum postin :) you all know this well

Its not the end of list. just time complexity problem. i hav a much biggger and exhaustive article for this interested 1 can pm me

neoasthana, Aug 7, 2009 IP
  12. dadeon

dadeon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You make a good point - I just had a look at your site and looks interesting. The problem is just that when you say the worl "link exchange" everybody automatically thinks linkfarm.

dadeon, Aug 8, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.