1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to Expand Out Marketing Team

Discussion in 'Services' started by LindseyInteractive, Aug 6, 2009.

Hello,

We are a development and marketing company and we have quite a bit of clients and are looking to take on a couple more.

The problem is at the moment we are really packed and don't have the hands to take on more work, so we are looking to expand our team.

We are looking for experienced and dependable people in the following areas:

• Blog Commenting
    • Forum Posting
    • Directory Submissions
    • Article Marketing
    • Press Releases
    • PPC Marketing

If you have these skills please PM them to me. ONLY PM me if you meet the following requirements:

- iTrader of 20+
    - Can sign a contract to work for our company
    - Willing to provide contact informatiom (email, phone, messenger service)

LindseyInteractive, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  2. Dgroce

Dgroce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Shawn -

I realize I don't have the Itrader you're looking for, but still wanted to shoot you an e-mail -

I've been a VA for a year and a half for a popular blog and community for personal trainers, super.trainer .com - I was in charge of LOTS of different aspects of the blog - I'll go ahead and copy and paste my resume below -

I'm looking to work regular hours and work hard during those hours, so if you're looking or someone a little more high end that can take on multiple projects at once, let me know -

Best,

DG

Education:

Bachelor of Science Kinesiology, Major: Exercise Science December 2007, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia
    Overall GPA: 3.1

High School Diploma, Spring 2003
    Episcopal High School, Jacksonville, Florida

Relevant Work Experience

Super-Trainer.com, (an e-commerce blog and community)
    Marketing Assistant, Copywriter, Manager, Writer
    March 2009 - August 2009

• Managed virtual teams of designers, web professionals, writers, and video editors

• Optimized websites, articles, and videos for high ranking in search engines.

• Wrote web copy in a direct response style for sales pages, brochure pages, and Facebook fan pages.

• Consulted and advised small business owners, specifically fitness professionals, in setting up their web marketing campaigns.

• Provided customer service support via e-mail and telephone as well as maintained relationships with other businesses and partners.

• Set up viral social media campaigns, specifically with Facebook, Twitter, and the other top social media sites.

• Organized and managed e-mail autoresponder and follow up for a list of over 1,000 subscribers

• Worked within E-shopping carts, set up payment systems, and ensured the worked properly.

• Assisted with creation of digital information products – specifically audio, video, and text.

Healthy Results, Dickinson, North Dakota
    Personal Trainer, April 2008 – March 2009

• Consulted with clients and implemented customized exercise programs for individuals – most commonly, fat loss.

• Sold large 1 on 1 personal training packages through client consultations and relationship building.

• Provided ongoing coaching, customer service, and maintained ongoing professional relationships with over 50 private clients.

• Spoke at bimonthly health seminars on topics of my choice at local community centers.

• Ensured client records and payments were organized and reported on a monthly basis.

• Helped multiple clients achieve dramatic improvements in appearance and health

Other Internet Skills

Learned and implemented various web 2.0 related websites and software programs including:
    • Wordpress, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Camtasia, FileZilla, Firefox, Audacity, Sony Vegas, 1ShoppingCart, Aweber, Google Apps, Traffic Geyser.

Recent Conferences Attended:

Fitness Business Summit, May 2009, Anaheim, CA

Continuity Summit, June 2009, Stamford CT
    • Assisted with customer service and conducted video interviews with keynote speakers such as Mark Victor Hansen and Andrew Lock.

Dgroce, Aug 6, 2009 IP