1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Writing Services - US Writer - 50+ iTrader - $0.03 Per Word

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by clashctyrokr, Aug 5, 2009.

Hey, I am Austin, and I'd love to write your content. Whether you need a few fresh articles to spice up your website, a product review for your affiliate site, or a convincing, converting, sales page, I'm your man.

I've been writing for clients on DP for about 7 months now, and I've had nothing but positive feedback. I have done jobs as small as $5 and as large as $750, and I'm ready for more! No job is too small or too large, and I'm ready to work my butt off to deliver exactly what you need.

The price is $0.03 per word, so $9 for a 300 word article, $15 for a 500 word article, etc. I do offer very generous bulk discounts, so if you have a large project contact me for a quote (I consider "bulk" to be at least 5,000 words).

All my work will be passed through Copyscape, and will be 100% free of grammatical and typographical errors. I guarantee you will be completely satisfied with my work. If you're not, send it back for a refund! Also, I guarantee that the work you give to me will only be done by me. I will never outsource work just to make a quick buck.

As far as samples, please check out my ezinearticles page, PrizedContent, or my iTrader (from buyers) page

If you are interested in working with me, please shoot me a PM. You can also contact me through MSN or AIM (my usernames are in my profile). If you have something to discuss with me that will take more than an email or two, feel free to ask for my phone number.

Thanks,

Austin

clashctyrokr, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  2. Chrisos-evans

Chrisos-evans Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Austin,

I work for a large bowling company in the UK. We a re-developing the Tenpin website at the moment to improve the user experience and our search visibility.

My usual content writer is too slow, so I am now looking for someone how can provide us with interesting 500 word SEO articles (low keyword density) for the new website including a 100 word paragraph for our blog.

Being honest I need to test your work before I can commit the whole project to you. But as you can see I have not purchased on DP before... How would you like to proceed. I was thinking I give you 2 article titles that you work up for me and I pay a slightly reduced fee?

Cheers,

Chris Evans

Chrisos-evans, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  3. bgow

bgow Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need article writers who can product review.
    Write Unique Articles (Copyscape Pass)
    Quick Turnaround Time
    good english. (I don't expect 100% no-errors on each articles, but your articles must have good english structures and less errors).
    good writting skill that able to write sales letter, review and general articles tha appeal to and connect to emotion

Please PM.

Consider for long term work.

Thanks.

bgow, Aug 17, 2009 IP