1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content Writing Services - $5/article

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by namd3r, Aug 4, 2009.

Hello,

I am an experienced article writer looking for work.

All my articles are of high quality and will pass Copyscape. Please note that I am a native English speaker (and writer) located in Canada. The $5 per article rate is based on a 400-500 word article. The rate will change depending on the desired length of the articles ordered. There will also be a discount on bulk orders.

Content can be written on any niche except adult/XXX-rated topics.

Article re-writing is also available at a fixed rate of $0.75/word.

Please PM me if you would like to order or see samples of my article writing or re-writing work.

I look forward to working with you!
    Matthew

namd3r, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. andripra

andripra Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    give me some sample first

andripra, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  3. Chrisos-evans

Chrisos-evans Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Mathew,

I work for a large bowling company in the UK. We a re-developing the Tenpin website at the moment to improve the user experience and our search visibility.

My usual content writer is too slow, so I am now looking for someone how can provide us with interesting 500 word SEO articles for the new website including a 100 word paragraph for our blog.

Being honest I need to test your work before I can commit the whole project to you. But as you can see I have not purchased on DP before... How would you like to proceed. I was thinking I give you 2 article titles that you work up for me and I pay a slightly reduced fee?

Cheers,

Chris Evans

Chrisos-evans, Aug 6, 2009 IP