1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help to put ad script on my blog

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by bezaleel, Aug 5, 2009.

i have blogs hosted on wordpress and i want to put ad script based on java script but it doesn`t work, the script is automaticaly eliminated.. can anybody help me on this

bezaleel, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  2. Big0ne

Big0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you could try placing it via iframe.

Big0ne, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  3. premiumscripts

premiumscripts Peon

Best Answers:
    A hosted wordpress blog is not allowed to have custom javascript, iframes, plugins or forms. This for security reasons. If you do need these features you'll need to host your own blog. There is no way around this.

premiumscripts, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  4. costel

costel Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try this free blogging host (not Wordpress) that accepts user's ads and javascripts into templates: www.blogospheerix.com. Read this post www.blogospheerix.com/blog/blog/entry/make_money_online_blogging and this template guide: www.blogospheerix.com/blog/blog/resource/apache_roller/roller-template-guide.pdf

costel, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  5. dmssrinivas

dmssrinivas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try wordpress themes with in-built adsense elements. Or you can search for adsense plugin for wordpress. In either case dont forget to replace the ad code with your code.

dmssrinivas, Aug 6, 2009 IP