1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $15 Logo Contest!!!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by CriticalContent, Aug 4, 2009.

Hi, I am holding a contest to see who can make me the most creative and professional logo containing the words "AMZAmazon" or "Amazing Amazon".

The logo must be 120 pixels (width) by 30 pixels (height) EXACTLY. The logo must be in JPEG or GIF format. DO NOT expect to win this contest if the logo is not in those exact dimensions.

As the title says, I will be paying $15 to the winner via PayPal within 2 hours of announcing the winner. I plan to announce a possible winner by midnight tomorrow.

DO NOT post the logo, or links to the logo in this thread! The only people who should see this logo in these forums, is me and the person who made it. Send anything regarding personal specifications about the logo, or concepts, or anything about the logo at all, through PM ONLY.

To help make it easier for you all to make something I will like, I am going to give you a couple of my own personal preferences. You DO NOT have to follow these preferences, you may do something more original if you'd like.

I want something that stands out and is professional, possibly with the color's orange and white... maybe flames or something I don't know. YOU MUST include one of these phrases: "AMAZING AMAZON"(preferably) or "AMZ AMAZON" ...

SO you can get creative and possibly overlap the words or something to make it look good. I also thought about maybe having like a rainforest type backdrop...like say maybe a cartoon rainforest back drop with one of the phrases above in huge white BOLD letters, outlined in orange, like firy flame outline or something to make it pop out. So blue wouldn't be entirely out of the question, you could put like a rainforest river/jungle or something as the backdrop to the phrase.... i just want it to really stand out.. try to use the latter phrase of "Amazing Amazon" rather than "AMZ Amazon" ..that would be better really.

Like I said it doesn't have to be exactly like what I just described but it would be nice to have a logo that brings my concept to life.

To save you all from receiving infractions, I would HIGHLY recommend that you do not post anything in this thread like "PM sent" or anything similar! YOU WILL receive an infraction, trust me I have been through it already.

I am sure there are some people here that can create me a nice looking logo. Good Luck to all of the contestants and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.:)

I have the right to choose a winner prematurely or not choose a winner at all, if no one provides a satisfactory logo. Don't worry when the contest is over I WILL announce a winner if there is one. If I decide to use your logo you WILL be paid promptly.

CriticalContent, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  2. CriticalContent

CriticalContent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Contest over..... winner chosen...thanks for all of your input :)

CriticalContent, Aug 5, 2009 IP