1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need a MBA professional on HR Mgmt for a simple report

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by solutions4u, Aug 5, 2009.

Dear Member,
    If have very good in skill in MBA HR Management please PM me if you are able to do the below requirement.

Here it is...

You need to do research project and submit a report that will be at least 20-25 pages in length. research topics could address issues such as, downsizing, job satisfaction, attrition, retention policies, strategic HRM, performance appraisal, compensation systems, HR problems due to recession etc.
    You are required to do a situation analysis of any of these or the issue that you have identified. Any such issue should necessarily be related to HR problem. In your report you will analyze the situation using some survey technique which can be interviewing, small questionnaire survey etc.. Also kindly take care that the reports are original. From wherever the secondary data has been taken up accompany it with the correct reference and source. The Resarch Methodology should be justified strongly.

I can give Maximum 48 hours. Two reports are required on any of the two HR problems.... If you are selected, i will give you a a prototype of how the report should be..

Payment of 20$ for the two reports will be done via paypal...

Regards
    solutions4u

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
    solutions4u, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  2. xsell_a3

xsell_a3 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You must be joking dude. $20 for two reports and 48 hours. Over and above thabt 20-25 pages. 1 page covers 400-500 words and you are talking about $20 for both the reports:D:D:D

xsell_a3, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  3. solutions4u

solutions4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've specified that I have a prototype to do the report. Its not content creation. Moreover, people are available to do the task.. Also I do not want anyone to post replies here jus to increase post count. Any comments then PM as I have specified in the thread. Else enjoy 7 days of ban :)

Regards
    solutions4u

solutions4u, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  4. xsell_a3

xsell_a3 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ouchh... dont worry about me dude.

xsell_a3, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  5. margulies

margulies Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree,

This sounds like a $20 down payment for a $200 report.

I only say that because you're talking about implementing a questionnaire and/or survey bringing in secondary information. I am a International Business B.A and I make $247 a day writing one of these reports, editing, and rewriting it again per week.

margulies, Aug 5, 2009 IP