1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Rhiannon, Aug 1, 2009.

I was just wondering about what peoples views are on Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin Laden. I read in this thread that a woman would call her child those names.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1439759

And it surprised me that someone would type that. Whats everyones views on this? It shocked me as we are at war with their supporters.

Rhiannon, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  2. kashifyy

kashifyy Peon

Best Answers:
    she was just kidding......

but there are many people with this names. As i live in pakistan. Osama, hussain, saddam are name of people here.
    just names

saddam hussain a terrorist is a new thing to me

kashifyy, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    and its still not a good joke to make, my country is at war, I have a cousin who is fighting in it. I also have a lot of friends who are fighting and for someone to say they would call their kids by those names, thats just wrong. Your country isnt in the war against terrorism, is it? I havent come across any military from Pakistan.

Rhiannon, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  4. Reseg

Reseg Peon

Best Answers:
    That's the cool thing about freedom. People can be annoying, ridiculous, extreme, and anti anything they want without worry of their government, neighbors, or even family having authorization to kill them for it... so they are, even the half-wit whackos.

Reseg, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  5. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Saddam Hussein had committed more war crimes than Osama Bin Laden. But Saddan isn't a threat any more. The world may hate George Bush. However, George Bush cut a cancer out of the Middle East. The real threat with Saddam was his two sons that were homicidal maniacs. Iraq could have become a greater threat than North Korea.

bogart, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  6. kashifyy

kashifyy Peon

Best Answers:
    My country is also at war. google about it. and also learn about our military in google

kashifyy, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure. Saddan Hussain was a terrorist in the Ba'ath party back in the late 1950's. Saddam also was a state sponsor of terrorist organizations providing funding and safe havens within Iraq.

bogart, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  8. medo_2mg

medo_2mg Peon

Best Answers:
    Saddam Hussein had committed more war crimes

Osama Bin Laden IS A Terrorist

medo_2mg, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Saddam Hussein is dead.

[​IMG]

bogart, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  10. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, Pakistan is at war too. As you probably don't know Pakistan is one of our allies. Of course they're fighting the same war as we are. They have to live next to it!

Stroh, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  11. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Active Member

Best Answers:
    But there are also terrorist training camps there.

Rhiannon, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  12. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah on the boarder, they have a not so strong government, but they are an ally with the US, we actually have a base in pakistan somewhere that helped us get into Afghanistan in the beginning.

Stroh, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  13. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:

bogart, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  14. neena22

neena22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pakistan is facing hidden strikes by its enemies like india and isreal,enemy of human kind.

neena22, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  15. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Look in a mirror. The Pakistani Khan Nuclear Network is a threat to mankind. They have sold nuclear plans to both Iran and North Korea.

bogart, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  16. neena22

neena22 Peon

Best Answers:
    no doubt,terrorists are in Pk.Pakistani is against them.They are taking strong action against terrorists.And many of terrorists camps have been destroyed.Pakistani military is still in action.but there are some external factors which are creating big troubles for Pakistani military and nation.
    On other hand israel keep on killing thousands innocent humans on the screen and behind the screen.but no one is there to stop israel.there should be equality.
    any terrorists whatever their religion or country is,should be condemned and action should be taken against them.
    why there is no one to stop isreal,russia.........

neena22, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  17. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Pastuns believe that Pakistain is occupying their land. The Durand Line was demarcated by the British and signed into a treaty in 1893 with the Afghan ruler Amir Abdur Rehman Khan. Approx 50% of the Pastun terriority was then occupied by Pakistain.

The British as the colonial power did the same thing in Palestine-Trans Jordan. The Palistinians were divided between the West Bank and Jordan. Jordan is the name of a river not a people. There is no difference between a Palestinian and a Jordanian. In fact, all West Bank Palestinians were Jordanians and held Jordanian passports until 1993.

If the Palestians can use terrorism why can't the Pastuns?

The Pakistainis set themselves up for this.

bogart, Aug 3, 2009 IP
  18. kashifyy

kashifyy Peon

Best Answers:

I live in pakistan but this crap is new to me. i have many pshtun friends dude. i am in gujranwala, punjab, pakistan.... my pashtun class fellows are really cool...

why they want to live without pakistan. they are getting every thing in pakistan

We all are one not different

kashifyy, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  19. gsv13

gsv13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same could be said for Kashmiris. They studied in same college as I was. In fact there is a Kashmiri Quota in all central Indian univ.

So why live without India when they are getting everything in India. Far better than Pok(Pak occupied Kashmir) where ppl were not even allowed to vote to Pak parliament.

gsv13, Aug 4, 2009 IP
  20. m42

m42 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are terrorist training camps everywhere.

The US is arguably, full of terrorist training camps. The 9/11 terrorists had flight training in the US. I'm willing to bet that many of the nuclear physicists and chemists in "hostile" countries had top notch US educations.

m42, Aug 4, 2009 IP