1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Man lets his daughter die through prayer

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ncz_nate, Aug 1, 2009.

1. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is that this kind of people are the logical conclusion in believing in God and religion. If there is really an almighty God and nothing happens without his will then the life and death should only depend on his will and no doctor or medicine should be able to change the outcome. People should live or die according to his will and the only thing you will need will be his desire for the person to live.
    In reality most religious people have adopted their illogical thinking with modern day living and while talking about an almighty God, will prefer to use the modern medicine to cure themselves from different illness. Therefore I have to disagree with you that this people are ignorant, they are the true believers who live according to an ideology which is illogical while the main stream Christianity as you call it, only pays lip service to the imaginary guy in the sky. ;)

gworld, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  2. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Christians who criticize stOx for example for wanting "things to be perfect" if there was a god, probably have not seen or experienced human suffering and misery enough, or have chosen to blind yourself to it to save your belief system.

Oh, god doesn't intervene so that we can learn our lessons on our own? Well, then why the fuck do you expect him to intervene and save a girl's life? I thought we weren't supposed to test god?

Isn't that what this clown is doing? When he can clearly get f*cking medical treatment?

Hey why don't I sit under a tree and pray that god delivers me a sandwich because i'm hungry, and getting off my lazy ass would be putting my hunger before god.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
    ncz_nate, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Theoretically if you are really a believer in God, you must believe that if God so wishes that you be feed, not only he delivers the sandwich but forces you some how to eat it too. :rolleyes: :D

gworld, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  4. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    You got me excited there, I went out into the yard, sat under a tree and prayed for a sandwich and a beautiful blonde to bring it and make sure I ate it. I sat for hours as my faith deteriorated but just as I was about to give up my wife came home from work, ordered me inside and made me cook dinner. I now truly believe the devil exists;)

Roman, Aug 2, 2009 IP
    gworld likes this.