1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got first page in google? see how much i am earning?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by adsenserobo, Aug 1, 2009.

Hai friendz,

I have got first page in google serp for a competttive keyword which has got 3,68,000 searches per month. Now my site is at the 7 th position out of 4,120,000 results but my site also appears in first page of google for other keywords also.

You may think that i will make 20 - 40 $ a day? But not.

Because i even dont get enough impressions when i check my account.
    It shows nearly from 15-30 imp per day. I am really depressed.
    I checked the keyword in google keyword tool it showed 3,68,000 in JUNE.

My worry is that will i earn atleast 2-3 $ per day in google, can i believe the Google keyword tool.

I am totally depressed pls help me friends, What can i do now??

adsenserobo, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  2. igordr

igordr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Push up your PR, and check out for better keywords...

igordr, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  3. debpc

debpc Peon

Best Answers:
    Forget about those keywords. Work on your articles. Try to write as much original articles as possibles. Write something interesting and informative. Traffic will automatically come soon!

debpc, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  4. raiderremo

raiderremo Member

Best Answers:
    Lol! don't rely on keywords, I never had any luck with keywords ever! If you have great content then verything will be fine.

raiderremo, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  5. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Getting that good of a ranking may not be perm. so you have to continue to do link building everyday to get traffic.

Also being on page 1 of google will not make your site a adsense miracle earning site. If you can not drive traffic to the site, you will not get that much click's.

15-30 impressions per day is very bad and this mean's you are not getting much traffic at all. Could you post your website URL for us? Maybe your site needs a few more SEO tweak's. Something is wrong when you have a good ranking and not many impression's/traffic.

Maybe we can help you with ad placement or more color blending. Check out the marketing section and find more ways to get traffic.

I don't use any keyword tool and choose my own keywords or keyword phrase's i wanted to try to get ranked for. I trust myself and no keyword tool's. (It's stupid thinking but i like to do things differently)

snakeair, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  6. qingtim99

qingtim99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just one competitive keyword in good serps means nothing. Try as more keywords as you could to drive the traffic to your blog. Or like comments like above, forget about those keywords and focus on the content. The content is king, that is always true for us.

qingtim99, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  7. filipina

filipina Peon

Best Answers:
    adsenserobo I get about 9,000 or 10,000 adsense impressions a day and only make $15 or $20 which use to be $25 to $28 a day before the Adsense decline. Depending on your niche you may need 100 times or a 1000 times more traffic. Staring swapping links and building content. I would forget the keyword tool.

filipina, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  8. makemoneyonlinefromblog

makemoneyonlinefromblog Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey friend, I too have few blogs that ranked in the first page of Google for competitive keyword but the traffic is very low so earning is.

Forget about earning for a while and try to increase targeted traffic through other means. Earning will automatically increase.

9. Davally

Davally Peon

Best Answers:
    hi,

i too have fallen into the trap of thinking that because you are on the front page you are made but if the keyword is not popular and the niche is not one where people are buying you will make nothing or very little. I have a book on the front page of google that I now give away because that market are not buyers (my mistake in choosing the niche) so it builds my list which is of course great,

dave

Davally, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  10. Andrewjoh2009

Andrewjoh2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would look at other ways to make additional income from your site. If it has a higher pr then you can sell links, otherwise you can promote some type of affiliate program there. Maybe you're in a niche that doesn't pay or is seasonal. You'll have to look at those factors, too.

Andrewjoh2009, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  11. jack7

jack7 Peon

Best Answers:
    don't panic and remember there are a lot of factors involved when it comes to your serps and earnings , I've had pages rank 8-10 in google and made me $30 and above everyday and had others rank 1st without making that much per month!

jack7, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  12. digital_point001

digital_point001 Banned

Best Answers:
    I have also the same problem.
    I have targeted a key word which has 45000 search per month.
    But my blog is also rank for a keyword which has 370000 search per month.But i am not getting from this keyword, because actually my site is not offering such services which the keyword is describing, therefore no one want to click on ny site.

digital_point001, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  13. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    patience is the virtue my friend.. You gotta keep working on it ...

simple007, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  14. adsenserobo

adsenserobo Peon

Best Answers:
    But some of the DP friends say that getting first 3 places 1-3 will work, Is it right?

adsenserobo, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  15. Jihoy

Jihoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am on first page of a lot of keywords that gets millions of searches a month according to Google keyword tool, but those keywords I am getting literally less than 5 visitors while being on first page! Google keywords tool is worthless. Use the wordtracker tool instead.

http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com

Jihoy, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  16. adsenserobo

adsenserobo Peon

Best Answers:
    You are saying that google keyword tool is inaccurate ? many of them depend on that for keywords

17. amwyyytg

amwyyytg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I earn much less than you
    But I still keep going on!

amwyyytg, Aug 2, 2009 IP
  18. adsenserobo

adsenserobo Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant find an exact tool to check the keyword. I use google keyword tool to check but when i check with keyword tracker it shows no results for a particular keyword. But when i search in google keyword tool it shows 3,68,000-------->>3,68,000/30----> 12267 visits daily. Though i am ranking 1st page for a particular keyword in google serp. What to do ? need your suggestion webmasters...