1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @mpak11 The main reason that the social bookmarking sites ban you is if you spam them with affiliate sites and sites that you promote for financial gain like if you are selling a product on your site. I Have yet to see a ban on submitting the blogs to social bookmarking sites. I think this is due to the blogs being informational and there is no real selling on the blogs. All there is is adsense ads and I don't think they take this into consideration.

Just what I have noticed so far please let me know if you notice anything different.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  2. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you bookmark the articles that you've written on Articlesbase? Do bookmarking sites allow it? Because I've seen some sites like digg and propeller not allowing me to bookmark EZA articles.

gskesavan, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  3. jcjunglebob

jcjunglebob Peon

Best Answers:
    I love journals, lets us all learn =)

jcjunglebob, Jul 26, 2009 IP
  4. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DPParadise, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question for Pete: how the heck do you even go about finding a decent product in the Plimus marketplace? I start looking and there are thousands of products and 90% look completely useless and the other 10% look like crappy websites that the vendor spent 5 minutes making. Clickbank is smart because they at least sort their marketplace by popularity...but in Plimus it seems impossible to separate the complete crap from the partial crap.

Any suggestions?

dlm, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  6. Thedoper

Thedoper Peon

Best Answers:
    hey mr pete

I tried writing a article about a trend and got like 800 views and 290 page views on the adsence blog 11c 0 clicks.
    just wondering is this a good method to drive more traffic to the short term blog?

and say for example Micheal jacksons death was a trend. could you try sell micheal jackson realated stuff on the blog? might give a few sales.

Thedoper, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  7. gskesavan

gskesavan Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course, if you have good CPA offers relating to the trend then you sure can get it done. I don't think you will be able to get sales with it. Maybe you can find surveys for the people to fill which will surely make you money when the trend is hot.

Btw, how much did you make from adsense? How much unique visitors did you get?

gskesavan, Jul 27, 2009 IP
  8. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete ,

How many Hops you get per day , For each of your products

aladinhw, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  9. petehols

Best Answers:
    @aladinhw I am averaging about 800 - 900 hops per day. This does vary though the weekends I will get even more.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  10. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone

Nearly the end of the month and thankfully things are picking up. Plimus is now going better than ever. Clickbank has picked up quite a bit as well. I will post end of month update tomorrow to let you know how this difficult month went.

Thanks for reading

Pete

petehols, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  11. rickmci

rickmci Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Pete - I did get it and thank you. Sound like the profit is picking up!

I have started my own article campain. I got a question if you do not mind. When you write do you have a idea word count in mind or just write untill your finished? Do you write for SEO, or just to get the reader to visit your site? In other words what is the primary goal of each article?

Thanks!

rickmci, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  12. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    PeterHols, I have a few questions about your traffic :).

Are you ranking well in the search engines for any of your keywords?

In terms of traffic what percentages(%) direct/reffered/organic search engine traffic.

How many active articles do have all up for your products, and how many visitors on average do they bring you a day?

Any info would be great :).

edrectory, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  13. darwins

darwins Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete my friend, first off good luck on this. I think I speak for all your followers with great enthusiasm when I say thank you.

I have a noob question for you though. You are putting a huge amount of work into promoting other people's products. With CB it say you can make up to 75% of the purchase in commission. If your goal is $60K you would have to sell a minimum of $80K worth of product ... this is just an example... You could take a few days and create your own product and earn 100%. Therefore you are paying someone $20K to sell their product as apposed to your own?!?!

Thanks in advance and thanks for publishing this thread.

Cheers.

darwins, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  14. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Right - except making your own (half decent) product takes months and then you need to design a landing page and do all sorts of testing. Most of us would rather take 75% and leave all that hard work to other people.

dlm, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  15. jasonsc

jasonsc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    December is coming fast, I hope you can make it. What's the total number so far?

jasonsc, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  16. darwins

darwins Peon

Best Answers:
    So I must be too new because I thought it took a lot of hard work to be an affiliate and succeed? Pete has worked his tail off advertising and my only point is that for an instant 25% in sales revenue spending a month making the product might be worth it.

Cheers.

darwins, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  17. santhana

santhana Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do you get those kinda hops with just 600 articles?

I have a bout 300 articles live in ezine, and i only get about 10 to 20 only:confused:

If you don't mind, can I see one of your article at either articlsbase or ezine please? Also is it ok, if I see one of your landing page, mate.

santhana, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  18. godlikegreg

godlikegreg Peon

Best Answers:
    hey guys i really need help with something with this google trends

i cant seem to get adsense to crawl the content of my blogs properly, it seems the ad's being displayed never correspond to the actual product written about in the blog, how do you get it to do so?

thanks in advance
    greg

godlikegreg, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  19. darwins

darwins Peon

Best Answers:
    @godlikegreg - I find with adsense it helps a lot if you have some good meta tags saturated with your keywords... not too many though. Make sure your title tags have your keyword or phrase, your description is ok, and also you have keywords in
    <h1></h1>
    HTML:
    for a title on the page. If you pm me, I will send you my meta block I use for my sites. I would post it but I am not sure if I am allowed as per the rules of the forum.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

darwins, Aug 1, 2009 IP
  20. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

let me answer a few of these questions. Excuse m spelling it is late on a saturday night here and I have had a few brewskis

@santhana the only thing I can think of is that you are not promoting your articles. You need to link your main article from other articles in order to get it higher up the search rankings.

@godlikegreg I had this problem to start with. I is all dependent on your metatags and your content. The more content you have with more of your keywords the better the adsense ads relate to your blog.

@darwins I am currently working on ,y own product which I have nearl completed but I will not release it until I am completely happy with it. I will test it on my own for a month with a few other affiliates to make sure I get conversion rates and to make sure it sells because it is pointless releasing a product that will not sell. So maybe It will be realeased in october but you never know stay tuned.

If there is anymore questions let me know.

Thanks all for reading

Pete

petehols, Aug 1, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.