1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make $20 a day from adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by CLS1321, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its actually funny.
    Sites that makes good adsense revenue are boring sites. Sites which the user have nothing extremely interesting are unique to find there, so he just clicks his way out.
    One of my sites have 00:00:55 average user time on site. It makes 8 times more adsense revenue (normalized to traffic) than another website of mine, with an amazing 00:09:30 average user time on site.

CLS1321 I doubt it if you make 20$ a day with duplicate content on a blogspot blog. I'm sure you don't.
    But even if you do, always remember than one day you can be sued for 100,000$ for all the illegal content that you have illegally stolen. And then, your "business" will not look so successful. I can guess that when this will happen, you will not proudly start a thread to tell us about that. :)

ChaosTrivia, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  2. gsv13

gsv13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lmao! Really I am waiting for this :D

gsv13, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  3. mrmoney

mrmoney Guest

Best Answers:
    Stealing some others hard work ? never..

mrmoney, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  4. CLS1321

CLS1321 Peon

Best Answers:
    PLEASE stop posting on this thread... let it die.

CLS1321 I doubt it if you make 20$ a day with duplicate content on a blogspot blog. I'm sure you don't.
    But even if you do, always remember than one day you can be sued for 100,000$ for all the illegal content that you have illegally stolen. And then, your "business" will not look so successful. I can guess that when this will happen, you will not proudly start a thread to tell us about that.

WHY DON'T PEOPLE READ THE GOD DAMN THREADS BEFORE POSTING !????

I have not, do not, and never will copy others work, although I did copy and paste the content of this thread to see what people thought of the idea.

I NEVER CLAIMED that I do this method, will do it, or earn any money from it.

honestly this is half the damn problem with these forums, people just skim through articles and post useless replys to get post count up or just out of being too lazy to read the whole thread. Every few post I get a reply from someone who CLEARLY was not intelligent enough to read the thread and understand that I don't do this and am not claiming it works nor telling others to try it.

CLS1321, Jul 30, 2009 IP
    buffalo likes this.
  5. usmanhariri

usmanhariri Peon

Best Answers:
    it seem will not worked.. because of duplicate content

usmanhariri, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  6. johankrava

johankrava Peon

Best Answers:
    Duplicate content is a very bad idea. It is not enough to change few words.

Read original article, understand it, examine resources, write your own article with your own words.
    And promote your article/blog.

johankrava, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  7. byseoindia

byseoindia Peon

Best Answers:
    good message that's really true

byseoindia, Aug 16, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.