1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I've submitted to over 50 link directories and can't find one back link

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jonnybravo, Jul 24, 2009.

1. B.Williams

B.Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    Submit links on directories dont give you back links fast. It takes time to do so, Because most of the links are under review process and takes time in acceptations. May be 1 week, 1 Month or more :) So just keep patience.

B.Williams, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  2. Glow_With_Us

Glow_With_Us Peon

Best Answers:
    don't waste your time with directories. Try focus on other methods.

Glow_With_Us, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  3. revolveweb

revolveweb Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say you are best finding related websites to yours, get in touch with them and see if they are interested in linking to you, and you then back to them. Depending on quality of both sites I see no reason in it not working (as long as you are not competing against each other for the same custom)

revolveweb, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  4. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    There are various factors which are responsible for approval of link such as proper submission, proper category selection, valid title, useful description, nature of directory. pending links of directory etc.

In order to achieve maximum approval ratio you should submit to newly announced directories, the new owners will approve your link at lightening fast speed.

I dont see any difference in submitting to a high pr or low pr directory, at end of the day the backlink is the thing that matters. Most high PR directories have PR0 on their inner pages, so it becomes same in submitting your site to high PR or fresh directories.

Always remember that the PageRank of that page matters where your site is listed, the PR of homepage of any dir. has nothing to do with your site's PR.

gauravgrt, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  5. Dave88

Dave88 Peon

Best Answers:
    the only free directory that you should pay attention to is ODP..

Dave88, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  6. SabQat

SabQat Peon

Best Answers:
    i have 100 post on forums & have 2 links?

SabQat, Jul 31, 2009 IP