1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Go articles indexed automatically

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by John Mansen, Jul 28, 2009.

Hi to everyone,

I have been using go articles (among others) as backlinks and I have been asking my self whether or not they get indexed automatically by themselves and if yes in what time frame.

I have noticed that google visits their page with different frequencies depending of the niche ("health, art etc").

From what I saw - but I am not sure and here is where I need your help - all the articles that are prior to a certain date have ALL been indexed. If that is the case then I can sit back and relax because it means that those articles will get indexed.

If however my observation is wrong then this means that I have to take actions to have them indexed.

Anybody around here with similar article-indexing-rush ? :p

John Mansen, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  2. Patricianian

Patricianian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not about the site mate like in your case go articles, Google and other SE have bots or crawler which will follow the links on other websites all around the web pointing to any other particular site and in most cases if the content of the followed page is fresh or worthy it will index/reindex it again.

And if the bot was in the site once the new content is added it might get a higher chance in getting indexed faster.

Patricianian, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  3. bogs

bogs Active Member

Best Answers:
    actually that is really possible especially for those well know sites.. and besides google automatically crawled and index your site/content even if you don't submit it..

bogs, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  4. John Mansen

John Mansen Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the answers

So, you say that goarticles.com DO have 100% of their pages indexed automatically and I do not need to bookmark them for that ?

Interesting....

I know for example that all ezinearticles are automatically indexed because they make sure that all the new articles appear in their homepage as links for a day (48days after publication of an article) and as google visits their home page at least once per day they get crawled/indexed fast.

However, I am not sure to what extent this happens to other article submission directories.

John Mansen, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  5. mrandrei

mrandrei Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have to disagree. I don't think that ALL pages at Goarticles get indeed automatically by Google. That's not always the case. Some of my submitted articles there are not even indexed.

mrandrei, Jul 28, 2009 IP
  6. John Mansen

John Mansen Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey mrandrei thanks for answering!

Just by curiosity how old is your oldest un-indexed goarticle?
    1 month or more ?

The problem with goarticles is that you cannot submit them in Digg so I am left with propeller. However, I am not convinced that propeller.com will guarantee an indexation ...

What measures do you take to make sure that those articles will be indexed ?

Thanks!

John Mansen, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  7. Frost813

Frost813 Peon

Best Answers:
    All you can really do is submit, and hope for the best. If it gets indexed then that's great, but there's nothing you can do to guarantee that it will happen.

Frost813, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  8. Glow_With_Us

Glow_With_Us Peon

Best Answers:
    goarticle doesn't work for us. Acticles we submitted didn't even get indexed in google.

Glow_With_Us, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  9. Frost813

Frost813 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you checked other search engines to see if they've indexed the page?

Frost813, Jul 30, 2009 IP
  10. SabQat

SabQat Peon

Best Answers:
    it is indexed by google or by all

SabQat, Jul 31, 2009 IP
  11. Rooot

Rooot Peon

Best Answers:
    I submitted my article to GoArticles on 10 Aug but it hasn't yet indexed in Google & Bing.

Rooot, Aug 12, 2009 IP
  12. sans300

sans300 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes.Goarticles articles are having some problems with backlinks .Even I would like to know the reason why.

sans300, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  13. johnsmith14

johnsmith14 Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with goarticles is that you cannot submit them in Digg so I am left with propeller. However, I am not convinced that propeller.com will guarantee an indexation

johnsmith14, Oct 6, 2009 IP